Predator skins you would like to see

What Predator skins you would like to see in the game? I hope they release more as DLC. There was a topic like this before the launch but it seems that old topics were deleted.

Predator 2

Predators

Alien vs Predator (the one in the middle)

15 Likes

Yep we need more variant actually i’m using only jungle hunter from 1987 predator movie .
I’m not a big fan of generic armor and paint armor like call of duty or fornite for every class .
It will be cool to have large panel of different and detailled armor like original saga of predator movies.

3 Likes

I use the Jungle Hunter skin a lot too. The mask looks great.

1 Like

Bad blood original
Concrete jungle scarface
Assassin predator (the predator )

4 Likes

For sure they will do more movie skins, I feel that there are too many iconic options.

1 Like

Duuude, that pred from the last screen! He has so amazing mask. Please, add <3

Right now, i just want mine to not be covered in green blood and laying limp on the ground…

1 Like

They should add concrete jungle predator, along with the ones that appeared in the “Predators” movie. They we ALL SO BADASS!!

Yes! I would LOVE to see some iconic skins. BUT I don’t want it to be one of those things you have to buy. I want separate items you unlock w coins so I can customize my predator w my favorite cosmetics from iconic predator designs. Like the scar bio mask on the berserker skin from “Predators”.

2 Likes

Predator 2 design is my favorite. I hope his face will look accurate behind the mask too:

7 Likes

YESSSSSSS

The fact that no one hear has stated the best Predator to date is hilarious. Wolf is a must for this game!

images (36)|236x354

8 Likes

Eh he was in one of the worst Predator movies there was, which is prob why he doesn’t get mentioned. But I agree, get his skin/mask in the game. In fact, imo, if a mask appears in the films, it needs to be in the game. More cosmetics are never a bad thing.

1 Like

Yeah it is probably one of the worst, but he’s easily the best Pred (along side the JH). Just because the movie was shit doesn’t negate him

3 Likes

Definitely the Scarface Predator from Concrete Jungle <3

11 Likes

Man I want the giant ass wrist blades from the first AVP, or the giant singular one from Predators. But for armor def want the super predators from the 2010 Predators.

1 Like

Falconer predator as a class please I love his mask and the falcon would bring a new way to track the fire team

10 Likes

The thing with concrete jungle is it shows just how old some of us are haha I still remember buying that on ps2 and a new memory card

5 Likes

I want the wolf predator but he would probably be too dark to see anyways lmao

7 Likes

I would love to see the Wolf Predator from AVPR

3 Likes