Predator: Stalking Shadows novel

Hello All,

After delays due to Covid-19 situation, I’ve got this one in the mail. Cover championing what seems to be a “Predator Hunting Grounds” inspired image.

This is a tie-in to the game actually. The back boldly announces Dutch is Back–and it seems it ignores the events as seem in Predators, The Predator, and AvP (now does it mean that IllFonic will push forward the lore and expend it via game, therefore most liely new DLC won’t be touching mayerials such Predators, as I’ve read in this forum quite a lot of people are willing to see—food for thought).

The novel is a the bridge of sorts between ending of Predator 2 leading to the backstory of the game.

I hope it will be an interesting read, alas, I will be getting into it only in one month or so as currently I am reading other books.

One thing is for sure, Predator and Aliens related materials are never-ending…unlike my money:

Apologies for the poor QA pics.

6 Likes

That’s quite the Collection you have there @PlagueArchangel. I love seeing Posts like this. Keep us posted on your Thoughts!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much.
I wish I’d had access to more, over in Bulgaria, I need to order everything from abroad and very often the shipping costs are higher then the book itself

2 Likes

when you read it through… Can u make a small rating about it? maybe I will buy it too.
Also nice collection :)

Thank you.
Sure thing, no problem at all.

Thanks for posting about this, waiting for my copy to come in and reading ‘Hunters and Hunted’ till then, surprisingly it’s not that bad.

1 Like

From the same author that brought you survivors swinging around aliens by their tails

bought the ebook version for about 8 € but so far so good , nothing too complicated. Currently chapter 9 nice to read what dutch has been up to until now. not a native english speaker but easy to read.

1 Like

U seem like a big ass fan I never got into the books because i hate reading lmao but that collections sicc 👍

1 Like

This is soooo good to hear! The new predator movie was really bad imo, I was really hoping they scrapped it so I’m super happy right now! Gonna order the book myself.

@PlagueArchangel which predator book is your favourite? Cause I wanna read a pred book but I dont now which of them ^^. The way i see your collection you seem to know about it :). I dont care if its AvP or Predator. Hope u can help me
:) happy hunting

Predators content and the predator content has already been leaked. They aren’t acknowledging Predators as how would anyone but Royce and the super predators know of the events. And they probably don’t want to directly talk about The Predator as it sucked. Also the Shuriken from AVP and The Predator was leaked and the falcon from Predators was also leaked

So, don’t base this game off a book the devs didn’t write.

Wow, so apparently you did not read it well or just misinterpreted what I wrote, which I wish to believe, allow me to quote myself:

That’s a question with a following up thought–that’s a by product of the aforementioned question, I am in no way attesting that IllFonic shall or shan’t base their releases on the novel. You see there, food for thought ;)

That was me wondering, you see. It’s on the cover “An action-packed prequel to the new IllFonic video game PREDATOR: HUNTING GROUNDS”.

As well: “This official prequel novel leads into the new PlayStation®4 video game from IllFonic. PREDATOR: STALKING SHADOWS is the bridge between Predator 2 and the current day continuity.”

So I was only extrapolating on the matter.

Perhaps you shouldn’t base your opinion on a misinterpretation of yours on someone’s post.

1 Like

OHHHHH I’m sorry I completely misread lol. I apologize, I just didn’t want someone attempting to crush other people’s DLC dreams especially when they are very wrong. Since there are leaks that completely and fully disproves the theory or idea

1 Like

Where can I get the info on the leaks? I am really curious to see what’s coming up

People found the models for them in the files. They’re completely done. Give me a moment I have to dig up the reddit page

1 Like

I’m having trouble finding the reddit. But this is a mock-up the leaker made. The top two shuriken and the falcon from Predators are the models.

1 Like

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/HuntingGrounds/comments/gikpqa/based_on_the_datamined_files_i_made_a_mock_up_of/

1 Like

Thank you so much. I appreciate the time and posting here ;)