Predator stamina issues with new patch

I think this is their way of getting us to use trees more. I mean Preds should, it’s a key characteristic

1 Like

Have we not already been using trees, though? Its the best defense against premades, dropping traps and using plasma while moving.

That’s what I thought. Guess they don’t think so

Analytic is still better than Stalker, especially Celtic-Analytic. Since I am well known former Fanatic and Reckless exploiter, allow me to break you in.

Once you target isolate from Analytic, it is activated forever just like Fireteam’s Fanatic and Reckless. Damage is permanent and it does not require stamina. Try Celtic-Analytic
Best of the Best.

1 Like

Do you have any videos of your Predator play against premades?

I never make any videos of anything.

Ok

This schizophrenic doesn’t make gameplay videos!

1 Like

That aside, he seems to have a good understanding of the game. I wanted to see how good his,pred is

I have so many videos showcasing those things

1 Like

Oh i know. I used to watch before the game died and will watch again. Wanted to see how other good players do it.

I…I am aware, young Jedi. I have nearly 1000 hours in this game and been on the forums since a little after launch, I’ve seen all the bugs and exploits and shits lol.

1 Like

They don’t think much of anything, as per usual.

Just to calm everyone on this not. They didnt nerf t he stamina or anything in regards to what you guys are thinking. They just changed so instead of holding down sprint to sprint. You now press the sprint buttom (R3) for example on PS and press it again to jog. I thought something was wrong too until i found this out.

1 Like

I’m playing for the first time since the patch and yeah I’ve been freaking about this too. I hate it.

I have nearly 4k hours and they mean nothing in reality and practice. Including spending time as commentator on forum.

1 Like

2024-04-06 07_50_29-Window

4 Likes

Or City Hunter

I don’t know how much average damage the predator itself has.

Dont remember the global City Hunter stats but I know he is good