Predator stats

So do different Predator classes actually have different hiddens attributes beside the stats given on the class page or is that just theory/speculation?

1 Like

I think it’s a theory

1 Like

The Jh and alpha feel diff from hunter at certain moments

1 Like

It seems like traps on elder take longer for FT to escape. Maybe passive trapper? Would like to test

1 Like

Its only a theory. But you know, if you never play on the FT side then you’ll never know about the BO difference between JH and AP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Don’t Ask a FT member. It’s only a 4:1 ratio.HAHAHAHAHAHAH. I control 2 FT at the same TIME!!!HAHAHAHA

What?

1 Like

no it’s straight up true each predator as far as we can tell has hidden passives we atm only know 3 for sure
Zerker has a small increase in melee damage
Hunter has bullet damage reduction on all guns that aren’t shotguns
scout also has bullet damage reduction on all guns that aren’t shotguns but less than hunter his bio mask vision also costs less and his stamina regens faster
each predator has a different amount of max NRG

1 Like

Thank you for information hopefully more stats can be found later down the line.

I think he just went insane.

1 Like

Scout seems to have the most amount of energy and recharges faster, berserker has the lowest. If you go vision mode with scout, the energy will also slowly recharge as long as you’re not cloaked.