Predator stuck in slow walk animation during match

POTENTIAL WORKAROUND: been doing some tests in a Private match. Had the issue almost straight away - was triggered when I went to throw the combistick - had to switch to the new ‘wrist darts’ in order to get out of it, but obviously in the heat of combat this is far from ideal

I then used up all the darts - after that I was unable to trigger the slow glitch when aiming/throwing combistick or smart disc. So (and this really needs more testing, but thought I’d post here for others to try) if you use up all your darts first, you should hopefully avoid getting trapped in the slow walk animation. However, Let me know if this doesn’t work for others.

I can confirm that switching to plasma caster and shooting fixes the bug. But is still annoying if in the heat of a battle you have to do that

Tried that was still stuck

1 Like

worked for me

in my vid i jump shoot and it did nothing

Did they fix it? Not happening anymore…

Forget it… still happens -_-

Just tried this, and ended up getting stuck in the smart disc throwing position. Could slow walk and jump but would land in the aiming stance, it took a lot of anxious button smashing to break free but it happened a second time in the same match and went into the autoclaim bug. Cost me that match.

Well shit I guess it only work for me I’m sorry