Predator super twitchy when jumping. (PS5)

Lol. Maybe Idk man. I get asked daily if Im really playing in a ps5 on my live streams or if im really playing on a pc.

Animations tied to framerrate. If youā€™ve ever played Black Desert Online PvP the player with more frames wins. Higher fps literally increases your skill speed in BDO and servers cannot keep up with the sheer speed of uncapped animation canceling, which leads to massive desync issues. Its a weird kind of P2W in BDO.

Iā€™m curious to see if a 30 FPS pred melee connects slower than a 140fps pred melee though.

1 Like

Lol my internet cant handle uncapped framerate?? Lol funny cuz i play cold war 120 fps no issues lmao and every other game i play runs just fine so explain thatā€¦

1 Like

Easy the game is shit lol

Oh so now its the game??? Not me??? Hmā€¦

1 Like

I didnā€™t know you were the internet lol. Critical reading skill zero. But I donā€™t expect much from you AJ

I have a feeling you dont play this game very much. Or at least as the predator

I have over 2000 hours in this game. Hybrid player. Play more Pred than ft tho

Doubt it has anything to do with his internet.

Server FPS/tickrate wonā€™t affect your personal fps, but if the SFPS is low and stuttering, then the game will run like shit and stutter. This goes for any game where players connect to a dedicated server.

1 Like

James Cameron has a feeling you 2 need to chill out and quit being bitches.

1 Like

Okay fair.

I just realized you called me aj and my name isnt even on here so yeah you do play this game a lot lmao

You know just as well as I do that @DhRauta lives for this shit and will make this guy want to come fond him and silence him for real lol

Thank you!!

1 Like

Who knows? There are lots of issues that plague people that Iā€™ve never experienced. Some people get blue screens every day, Iā€™ve had about 3 on ps4 and none on ps5. There is a multitude of possible reasons.

1 Like

Finally someone who knows what they are talking about fps has nothing to do with ping

Ohhh man. Finally noticed huh. Took you long enough.

Luck! Playtime. Hours of use who knows lol

Yeah lol

My bet is on the game itself. Itā€™s not an optimised, polished experience overall.

2 Likes