Predator Theory: Mythic Trophies tied to future DLC’s?

Okay I’m sure everyone has seen the Viking Predator spilled out in the media, and let me see I am ready! Not only do I get the awesome Samurai Predator with its respective weapon…BUT ALSO A VIKING PRED BOI WITH A BATTLE-AXE (which I’m hoping has its own animation and not a copy of the War Club). However, one thing made me alittle curious as I noticed not only having the Mythical Trophy of the Samurai Katana but also Axe belonging to the Viking Period. So it got me thinking since we had the Katana trophy before the Samurai Predator and the Viking Axe trophy before the Viking Predator…what if the Mythic Items are secretly tied to future DLC Predators. It’s a long shot but I mean it can’t be too far from the truth right? I mean a Egyptian Predator sounds pretty badass or a Predator from the Spartan Period sounds awesome!

Well it’s just a theory, but a very compelling one at that. Tell me whatcha guys think in the comments, I’d like to discuss it further^^

11 Likes

My only gripe is with the nunchukas. Martial Artistists dont hunt nor do they kill.

1 Like

Granted some may not be connected to DLC, but I mean…maybe a Shinobi Predator? I’m just spitballing here.😅😅😅

3 Likes

Samurai/ninja are martial artists that kill and/or hunt

4 Likes

Gladiator Pred with a trident please!!

6 Likes

Nunchucks were specifically for martial Artist - kung fu practioners. Im not sure if ninja or samurai used them exclusively to do battle. Perhaps maybe it were a personal momento of some ninja or samurai.

1 Like

That I can respect them making, maybe a Bad Blood made to entertain the audience on Yautja Prime!

1 Like

A Pred coliseum… Dope!

2 Likes

All martial arts were made for war

Hence the term martial art (war art)

Only modern martial arts are designed for self defense/sport

3 Likes

Nunchucks are a type flail. They actually saw quite a bit of use by both horseman and farmers before being adopted into Wushu or Kung fu.

2 Likes

The more you know, very interesting fact. Still remains on what future DLC Predators could come in.

2 Likes

Isnt there a weapon where its kind of like nunchuk only with a blade on the other end? Or spiked ball? Mace?

3 Likes

Morningstar

4 Likes

Aren’t morningstars fixed weapons though?

As in no chain just a solid piece of metal/wood

2 Likes

A mace is fixed, a Morningstar is on a chain from what I understand.

3 Likes

I always get those two confused

3 Likes

Maybe the leaked images of the predator camp is for a new predator intro?

2 Likes

No it would have to be the outro for a Predator win

2 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

Where’s that image?