Predator vs AI mode

So far, this game is very far from being complete in terms of playing for a predator, I propose adding a mode in which you can play for a predator, but against AI opponents. I hope it allows to play as a predator and feel like a hunter in films. At the moment, this is not possible to do, because you have to wait a very long time for the session for the Predator and of course very quickly die in the match itself, just a waste of time in the empty. This mode against AI will at least somehow allow to play in this game.

3 Likes

I’d say that it would be nice opportunity to training your skills. We need just one additional option in match modifiers that switching on\off AI (both predator or fireteam).

I don’t think that this feature will harm to public matches, and decrease number of players, cause we still got our Daily and weekly challenges that focused on public matches.

I donno, maybe we’ll get some ‘hunt AI’ mode in the future. Anyway would be nice to have an AI option in private.

1 Like

You can start a private match and play against the AI at any time. Today’s AI is too limited to be interesting on its own.

go into a private match and set AI hp to 10000%

congratz now you can beat up braindead AI until your heart’s content