Predator weapon change exploit

Arnold sometimes the truth hurts, and nobody wins accept for the guy who made the video. I bet you hes having a good laugh with him and his pals. It tears me up inside. more so because he hasnt told me how to do it.

1 Like

Nah…I’m 100% with @Arnie.schwarzewigger here.
You wanna know how to do it you wait for the next Bloodthirsty video like everyone else

4 Likes

Almost made me cry there

1 Like

Someone give him a hug he feels left out!

1 Like

🥺🥺🥺🥺😫😫😫😫😫😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Its easy to do mate , you put a bucket of water over your pc and count to 10 , then turn it back on and bingo 👍🏻

2 Likes

yeah! Ill try Ill Try!

1 Like

Maybe count to 20 just to be sure

Water? Nah man Bleach got get them cookies cleared away and the only to do that is 5 gallons of bleach

1 Like

Duplicated on console.

You fucking hacker.

1 Like

Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks

1 Like

The question is if it’s even wise to openly explain how to do this or not, i want Illfonic to fix this issue where you can pull off these moves, especially with macros. I think we all know Illfonic aren’t that fast when it comes to fixing problems, and if all Predator players starts using these exploits against other players i don’t know how the outcome is going to be like.

I made the first 2 videos in this thread without using macros, the third one “The Potato Slicer v1” was obviously made with macros.

I tested out again alone in Privates and managed to make a macro that makes an instant move you can even do while sprinting, wit ha simple press of a button, it’s a combistick throw + quick arrow, 97 + 57 = 154 damage, enough to down a scout and recon with Thick Skin, or an Assault or Operative without any health boost. EDIT: "Use the Perk Down Range and you can down classes with higher health too."
In my opinion you’re not suppose to be able to change weapons this quick and make these kind of moves, it’s basically instant, and if i’d make a macro for the 4-hit combo that deals 214 damage in 0.8 seconds you could simply just find the Fireteam, leap in, get close to one player and click one button and you’d down the player, pick up the combistick and click the button again and the guy is dead. Could probably even manage to make the combo faster than 0.8 sec too.

We’ve had lots of discussions a long time ago concerning whether top tier Predators have been using exploits or not, we’ve seen shady things, recorded, watched again. Sometimes it has seemed like being bugs, other times not, but all of these things needs to be fixed by Illfonic, to get rid of the exploit users.

Some people even thinks this crap is OK since they claim that it balances the game out more for the Predator, but i want to see Illfonic managing to balancing the game in a proper way, because not all players knows about this.

2 Likes

Duplicated? Pffft , that video is probably almost a year old

Mass wants to be able to use it 😄

1 Like

What the fuck is that! 🤣

1 Like

I think it looks so hilarious.
Maybe it’s me when a fly enters the room and i’m trying to make it go away. xD

1 Like

I think if i was playing. FT and i saw that go past me, i think id just die from laughter

1 Like

Lmao that’s awesome