Predator Weapon Ideas

I think it’s possible. Not fantasy

All ideas are encouraged.

1 Like

Some casters have a higher rate of fire or shoot bigger plasma bolts that deal more damage

Not to mention if you had two

Also. A skin and skull rip kill. The predator drags the bodies up, skins them, takes the trophy then hangs the body

I do hope illfonic brings in new mechanics. There will be new weapons for sure, but hopefully it’s not just slice and dice or aim and shoot. They’ll make pred very fun to play, even if FT is still OP.

Sniper rifle so the Predator can roof-snipe back at the Fireteam. The impact of the plasma shot will cause a big explosion, just like the self destruct bomb.
This is the best idea ever!

4 Likes

But he only gets one shot and it takes up both weapon slots 😁. Still too strong perhaps

Infinite ammo, full automatic sniper rifle. No problem.

Ok, but then we also need sewers for FT to hide in 🐢. Once there they’re immune to damage. Whack a mole game mode

💯

Why not

1 Like

I would really like to see the shirkins but they can only be thrown in an arc, so you could throw them around corners or whip them around trees, it would take a lot of practice to get a sense of the distancing but with a reasonable hitbox I think it could be a decent crowd control weapon

Since the new movie is rumored to be set during the early colonization period I would like throwable tomahawks

1 Like

Shurikens need to act like boomerangs

It looks like that’s becoming more and more a reality

Also flintlock pistol 😎

Hell a musket with bayonet

1 Like

A useable flintlock or a flintlock like Predator weapon would be cool
I definitely like the musket idea

1 Like

I also want a weapon fashioned from dinosaur bones/teeth/claws and other earth animals

I could see those being a think with the “Comanche” Predator

How about the ability to grab an injured FT so you can skin them. Trade off would be the FT screams for help till his death, giving away your position. Would make an interesting encounter

1 Like