Predator Weapons

Glaive:

Shuriken: This weapon should be a boomer rang that is a quick throw, and NOT a smart disc reskin.

Razor Whip: This weapon has more range than most melee weapons, and can destroy a fireteam knife for a short period of time using a heavy attack.

Dual Blades: These are quick weapons that can cause passive bleed damage, some of the heavy attacks are unlockable.

Plasma Grenade: This gear item is a response to the owls using predator tech which has a chance to one shot a fireteam member, large pouch does not stack.

Glaive: This weapon is able to do stronger damage than the combi stick while also being lighter than it the Yautja can move quicker with attacks it will also give passive bleed damage, the heavy attack can be used to instakill a downed fireteam member once per match but can also deliver quite a bit of damage to the end.

3 Likes

All weapons that should be in the game by the time support for it stops.

4 Likes

Forgot the essentials

4 Likes

BOO

BOO

I like the idea’s but I think your too soft on the balance.

I love it

1 Like

Not going to happen.

Not going to happen.

Maybe. If they trade the throw for a heavy attack that might work.

Not going to happen.

Can’t wait for thisimage

1 Like

This was a thought exercise, for predator requested for the game while also adding my own ideas for the game, while the instakill is balanced enough like the SRS but it will not kill the last man standing, while I wanted to have the grenades to have a 20% chance for 3 grenades which is pretty low, the Glaive isn’t gonna be a reskin of the combi, it’ll be it’s own weapon; the razor whip can only destroy the knife for a short duration to make a melee fight a bit more fair but I also see the issue which is why I wanted to suggest a cool down for the attack that is around 5mins, the heavy attack would probably change to a normal heavy but unblockable due to it being ranged

I would rather the weapons he already has actually work

They will
One day

I honestly disagree. They’ve proven their inability to make the game work in the last 8 months

8 months during a pandemic

Were most of the team is separated and working out of their home. Making the most simplest testing and bug fixing harder for the team to do

99% of the game was done before the pandemic. That’s not a factor.

But with all that is going on bugs/game breaking mechanics/unusable features pop up more easily.

The more time they spend on the game post launch in this current predicament, the more broken this game will become.

Looks like we’re not going to agree which is fine. I just think it’s nonsense. Pandemic hit the US in April. That’s when the game was released. It was supposed to be done at that point. It’s entirely on them that it released in such a broken state and continues to be as it shouldn’t have been an issue in the first place.

Pandemic technically hit in March, but I digress. Illfonic is a small inexperienced team that has too much on its play and it bid off more than it can chew. It has a bad reputation of leading its IPS down the drain.

But if circumstances were different we as the community could lead this game in a brighter future. Illfonic has everyone working on something and they can’t look away from what they are doing, and once they release an update they then see the backlog of problems get bigger and bigger.

If they had more people working, as well as everyone back in the offices, we would potentially see more hotfixes and updates on a more regular basis

In a nutshell Illfonic has tunnel vision and they unfortunately can’t see the bigger picture currently