Predator YT vs Russian PM

Shifo and DICE talk with eachother and set up a “best of 3 rounds” with DICE’s premade Fireteam friends, make a videoclip and show please. We want to see a Youtuber facing a premade.
Like this post to make it happen guys. :D

@TheRealShifo
@DICE_spb

5 Likes

They actually messaged me on Epic and we ended up doing privates only to find the ping jumping from 200-300 on either end depending on who’s hosting (ping in private matches depend on distance, they’re in Russia and I’m in Egypt xD. I did run into them earlier today in public matches and I killed 3 of them but the last guy got the jump on me while I was eating a piggy and made me lose my biomask. He ended up getting the reinforcements and they all escaped, atleast I got 3 kills and didn’t end up dying :D. To be honest going up against these guys is a pretty humbling but also challenging experience that I truly love. I just wish I could actually do private matches with them without the ping being trashy but it’s not possible :’(

Edit: I can only feel Lordy’s pain with private matches since he’s in Australia lol, atleast I can do private matches with closer EU countries like Germany and UK.

3 Likes

Sad about the ping, but nice that you guys tried atleast. :D

Mr. Shifo is for me the best Predator I ever see on YT. Iam not bad but he is on a complete other Level…

AT the begin I was a not a Predator I was a victim, but with Shifo´s Videos I learned a lot… Now Iam also a PREDATOR and not a Pussy anymore.

I would say he will destroy every FT…

BTL is an average predator…great guy but seriously overrated.

I don’t know if I’ve ever played BLT, but I have played @TheRealShifo at least twice and he has been very challenging and a really good sport in those games.

I’d love to see dedicated servers for private matches to get a better chance to see Shifo against a full tryhard premade without all the bugs that private matches have now, but I think we’ll be waiting a little bit for now to see top teams against top predators unless they all live close to each other.

It’s made worse by the fact that Private matches uses peer-to-peer, so you can’t even benefit from some decent server infrastructure.

It really shouldn’t be that hard to allow Private matches on dedicated servers.

Thats pretty hype though what classes and strats did they run?

It’s never going to happen because DICE and MINNICHKA and PROZY_TV exploit every bit of imbalance this game has to win 100% of the times.

I think that’s a really, really sad life. It’s not competitive e-sports. It’s not about money. They just have fun stomping every predator out there for the pure sake of saying : “LOL I’m unbeatable in a casual, imbalanced as fuck, non-competitive - B level fps … yo I’m a badass”…

RFOL russian guys, get a life.

1 Like

I mean your not wrong DICE have all of is setting on low for spot easy the predator

1 Like

I’m sure they also use some other kind of tweaks/hacks, like macros or aimbot

Macro certainly. It’s a thing that all gamer who can have access to better stuff for their computer does. Hack etc idk I didn’t find anything for predator hunting ground

exactly this.

They have every advantage and yet still crank every single little setting down, use macros, and GO SUPER SAIYAN 9000 SWEAT LORD in a game that has literally the worst, most hand holding, EASYSTREET garbage of an FPS system I have ever seen. Literally copy and pasted “FPS BASE MODEL” from the Unreal store and called it a day. Honestly, they couldn’t even get that right.

Its cancer to play against and they somehow think they have some kind of “skill”. Get real man, fucking hitscan garbage. All this trash here for the console plebes and to make shitters feel like the are good at the game when if you put them into a real FPS with any kind of real mechanics, we would quickly see how “GUD” they are. I kan klick the pixels, hurr durr, instant laser beam bullets, hurr durr.

So glad I uninstalled this trash heap.

1 Like

Don’t need to unistall… just skip the match with them. The game is fun when normal people are playing.

I got 300+ hour of gameplay and still having fun… when I meet them (dice, prozy, minnichka, & c.) usually once during afternoon, I just abandon the lobby…

Let them “masturbate” alone ;P ;P

hard to even debate as competitive. When literally you can just turn down the graphics vs a predator and win.

Plus all the nerfs to pred over the past 4 months
I have list… there are hidden ones to like scout hp and cant jump more than 5 times now.
the predator plasma caster was the nerf the FT needed.
AND
Roof slam, slam expoit
Melee nerfs and attack speed nerfs
Nerfs to health
Nerfs to speed
Nerfs to jumps
War Club is it even a weapon
Combi stick swing nerfs…
Cloak sound… pretty dumb
Arrow has tracers
Zerker trash can nerfs
Scout jump nerfs
Stamina nerfs across the board.

How the Fuck is a zerker or samuri gonna have enough stamina to use the special on the katana if there slow asf… cant jump out… goes 100 to zero in same amount of time as a hunter?

All in the name of balance?
The only high level gameplay classes that are good vs premades is hunter elder

1 Like

Thought id throw in a couple vids of pc ft beat downs… i dont record everything cause… wish i did cause today i had a 3 man pc fireteam knockdown at 1430 with disc…

Sad part is you have to think way ahead and sweat 4 times harder to win

But thats the fun part trying to win because once you do You know it was hard but it was worth it for the satisfaction at the end and also knowing that the other team members are real people and are probably pissed right now

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

People don’t understand that if you are coming from other fps game this game is so easy and the fact that you can also playing against a ps4 pred make all the things even easier. These guys are not cheating and their skill is not based on low settings. They are just experienced players from other fps game and pls stop thinking about YT. Best players in all videogames are not YT, there a lot of super good pred players in this game that don’t use YT or Twitch, they just play with friend in private with discord because playing pub is too easy.

1 Like

coming from cs games in my younger yrs… you didnt get back up or revived… or rainbow 6 gold or rougue spear or rainbow 3… one shot one kill… so ya these games are for generational weaklings.