Predators need Tweaking

I’d hate to be that guy but Illfonic is a very small developer. Look at their track record and it’s not like it speaks for itself. This is the first of them developing to a game which I believe reaches a larger audience. Friday the 13th was like a breakthrough, but it needed work the day it came out. I am all for having a polished game at launch, but when your development team isn’t as stacked as the competition I’d hate to say it but I see why they keep going for the make money approach. I’m also glad they don’t just do what the others do and have battle pass and other ridiculous multiplayer nonsense in there just to make money. Sure the boxes are a bit out of place but at least they are free.

1 Like

Basically if you’re constantly on the edge of second wind yes. If you play safe then no just take large pouch.

Nerfing the pred? Dude, they are nerfing the FT every patch, not the pred. Not only that aside for Dutch the pred got 3 new classes in a row and they gave FT nothing but nerfs.

Fair enough, but that doesnt excuse it. Just makes it more understandable

Edit

Also i never expected the game to be polished. But when the majority of your content every month is cosmetics, and arguably p2w dlc, and the most gamebreaking bugs and performance issues as well as the game itself being so poorly designed are all factors. Id say that speaks for itself too. They need to prioritize better. But as it stands it seems like their team are 90% graphics designers and 10% literally anything else needed.

I swear on my pointless fking life they are nerfing both parties… and game assets

Agreed. I hope they deliver like they did with Friday the 13th. This game I believe is definitely trickier seeing as Predator has never had a successful game to my knowledge anyway, and they are breaking new ground so I hope with time they figure it out for all our sakes

1 Like