Predkour rework?

More often than not, I find myself never using the trees, or rarely.

The reason so, the LEAP.

What if we had a buff to tree movement and traversal while seeing a slight decrease to pred leap?

Would like to use the trees, but they just aren’t viable enough…

The game itself says the predkour is the Preds best way to move around.

The leap begs to differ…

Thoughts?

3 Likes

You’ll find that vs PC snipers you’re going to want to run away using the bullet shield trees and being able to fire back from behind mobile-ish cover. Leaping is a death sentence because of the hitscan they just kill you while you’re trapped in the leap animation soaring in slow mo through the air.

1 Like

Find if I climb a tree (I try to jump on branches to avoid the noise), more times than not I’m getting lit up. After checking time and time again that I’m not in the sight of FT.

Maybe make it almost too quiet for FT to hear to allow pred to actually stealth around?

Idk. I wanna use the trees and be stealthy.

The game doesn’t allow for too much of that. There’s a little bit tho.

Trees block a lot of bullets

OWLF hasn’t formed the attack corgi division for nothing you know

Trees block bullets, it’s fairly annoying, especially when you’re a sniper lining some pretty stellar headshots but the retarded branch hotbox says no.

So leap needs a buff then no?

When I play death squads, I get hit at least once by a 308 round after jumping into a tree. Funny how when I snipe, twigs block my sniping. But when I face others? Oooh it just pierces right on through. If you’re facing someone like LonelyLoli or Scarface, you’re gonna get popped in the trees everytime no matter what you do. Makes sniping look like it needs a nerf, but that’s the pros for you.

1 Like

We need to move like sonic in the tree’s

You think I’m being dramatic

I’m not we need to be blindingly fast in fact add a blur affect to pred when running in the tree’s

1 Like

I think its ok for faster traversal. Zig zagging through the trees is more about cover than speed, the actual predkour transitions will get you sniped though especially since you kind of stop for a second after the animation. Hop from branch to branch.

I just want a slight change to how you jump on trees maybe hold down the button instead of it automatically jumping to them.

But if snipers can land shots then I would say it needs a speed increase and a way to make it not so easy to land shots then.

Make guns projectile instead of hitscan

Yes I agree.

I think the tree cover is broken , ive seen me shooting directly at the pred on an almost empty branch and none register , if I can clearly so you open and shoot ? The branches shouldn’t be a factor

I would like for the Predator to actually be able to maintain himself on the tree trunk and rotate around it or go up into the branch if he so chooses like in the predator first opening scenes.

Maybe only be able to shoot your plasma caster if you’re holding on to the tree trunk?

I feel this would also help the Predator because fire team would wonder if you’re on the tree trunk or on the branches which gives the Predator a little more of a guessing game on where the fire team should shoot.