Predlocks would need a new own animation

After the new Patch 2.11, the Predlocks started to go completely crazy in hunts with many classes.
Although it’s not much of a bother, it’s not pleasant to look at and quite immersion breaking. Especially if one of the prettier Predlocks is used as the Vikings.

It mainly seems to be a physics problem that should be fixed in the near future.

2 Likes

You know, I hear ppl complain about this but I actually like the hair going crazy.
It’s pretty funny.
So I hope it doesnt get fixed or we get an option to have crazy hair on pred.

2 Likes

Each person their own.
But let me tell you this: A buddy of FairYautja, who is a programmer himself, found out that Illfonic has used a premade animation for the Predlocks which are the animation for horse’s bridal reigns. And that is why they go crazy like this.
It also is meanwhile effecting the Alpha Predlocks. I just would like to have it fixed since it sad to see how its breaking the beautiful ones.

1 Like

I find a it funny how much it bothers some people but like I said, if they do fix it I’d like an option for even more crazy hair movement.

I’ve been wanting a fix for this forever.

1 Like

Even though it’s unrealistic or immersive? God not you again.

Immersive would mean you can get immersed.
Hair that’s Flowing like its alive or because of energy would look cool.

I didnt say shit to you right?
Let me have my medusa hair.

Lol no. Because they won’t listen. Because they’re idiots. Like you.

So why are you starting shit with me again?
I thought we dropped it and moved on?

It’s not my fault your fucking OCD drives you crazy with the hair slightly moving around.

You dont have many friends do you

I got tons of friends. I hang out with them all the time. I don’t see how that’s relevant though.

But it’s dumb that you want to keep them.

You literally care way too much about something that’s irrelevant compared to the problem that actually wanna be fixed.

Its beyond fkn stupid to obsess about a tiny minuscule problem.
You’re stupid.

You’re preds ugly anyway nothings going to fix them.
Bitch be as ugly as medusa.

Are you high or something because you’re not making any sense at all.