Preds through the ages

Predators have been round since Vikings why hasn’t there been any more predators like a mediaeval and Roman predators

2 Likes

1 Like

As a midevil Europe fan Of love a knight pred

Preds probably didn’t consider humans of the past as worthy prey. Plus their tech would be even more OP. I wonder if in the new movie pred cloak will get damaged at the beginning in order to even out the odds a bit

Ok but explain why Viking, Samurai, and Valkyrie use weapons similar to that age not to mention take on a armor similar to that time as my theory suggest melee better than guns

1 Like

Because game 😂

Also, pred likes to cosplay

1 Like

Just stop this fucking nonsense.

The same shit over and over again.

1 Like

Hes new to the forum. Let him live a but 😁

There is literally a Roman spear for a trophy

And an African dagger

Well dutch did resort to mud , spears and hunting traps 🤔

1 Like

I would love it if you would stop talking shit about my little brother and grew some balls and apologize

‘Trophy’. Clues in the name. Taking a trophy is different from playing dress-up as your prey.

Greyback didn’t have a parrot on his shoulder and an eye patch, and growl “shiver me timbers” at the end of Predator 2.

Oh go and do your homework or something. Goddamn kids.

So where going to play like that ok lets see if your still talking without your skull I challenge you to a 1v1 clash

Ha ha ha! I don’t play that trash!

What the fuck is wrong with you? You seem very upset?

Hahahaahahahah
I’m sorry I find clash very humorous because it fucking sucks

You and your brother have a good night/day (I dunno where you live)

What’s wrong with clash tell me

The answer as to why they’re not depicted is that they either never got that far in writers doing those stories or if they did they based the Predators on contemporary designs.

The Predators in the Concrete Jungle comic since it predates Predator 2 would all look like Jungle Hunter with some mild tweaks. However for its sequel “Cold War” the Predators would take on elements from Predator 2. They would alternate with these designs never being a 1:1 match but would be reflective of that material. Post-AVP the Predators took on designs from that film even in solo material since it was meant to be reflective of the most recent designs.

The design language of the Predators tends to be reflective of the most recent material be it a film, comic, or game with focus primarily being on the films.

As to a Roman style Predator? The nearest I recall to that was the “Spartan” Predator from AVP 2010 which had its helmet take influence from a Spartan helmet. However since all Predators in that game used two body models (AVP armor and Dark’s model) the unique design is relegated to the helmet.

You got me there. And the people of the past were better at this sort of thing too. And prrd actually wins the traditional hunt against Dutch by using his blood as a fake trail and then double backing, with cloak of course.

I feel like the folk of the past would not understand what pred is and might worship him as a god instead of challenging him, which is what present day folk did.