Premade kills themselves at beginning of match...

I tried giving her some advice on how to get good, but she wasn’t listening

1 Like

If you enter the game and die off, it’s a little better than leaving lobby. In lobby it’s not a commitment yet. Kind of an honor code. You follow through to an extent

‘i dont have to get good. You have to play in a way that allows me to look good as is’

Sounds familiar

YoUr A ChEaTiN’ LiL’ BiTcH LiKe YuH FaT DeD MoDa

YoUr A LiTtLe Pu55Sy PrEdAtOr

1 Like

Is this your Squad @JoeHollywood2011 ?!
LMFAO

You have to use wrist blades cuz they are brain dead as hell and they can’t deal with range weapons

1 Like

Do you by chance have their PSNs? I’d like to see if this is the same person…I have a video saved of a team of two (for me it was two, for you they likely got more), one was a girl and she was cussing me out like crazy for using the bow.

The one I messaged was “Bloodline-01” or something like that. I think it was a team of four girls, they all had girl avatars.

Was one of them called Greymar Grace by any chance?

2 Likes

Nope, but I’ve fought her before.

1 Like

Yeah me too I killed her team of which I believe fully consists of girls, she ran away from me the entire match with Recon Amphibious with double time and then I finally killed her after a wild goose chase and since my match collecting their skulls without them barely tickling me she has backed out of every single one of my lobbies to date since then🤣

2 Likes

bruh imagine being so bad you run away from the group and hide from the pred, get killed, and then get so angy that you back out of every single game you get into the pred that killed you.

1 Like

I know man it’s just stupid. She was the last one alive when she ran away from me but it’s also not like I saw her before then anyway so she was likely either pushing mission or hiding

Greymar? Yeah, she did this to me too. I wiped her team twice, leaving her as the final, and she just ran and hid for over six minutes until time. And six minutes is a long ass time when you’re constantly waiting for isolation to come back and you’re trying to listen for gunfire or movement, bouncing around the map. It was Headquarters too, on day, which made it that much worse. Stupid shit, man…just quit if you can’t handle it.

1 Like

Yeah I found her almost as soon as she started mudding up to go and she just ran around the Airstrip air hangar for ages until I threw my spear at her cheeks🤣

4 Likes