Premade kills themselves at beginning of match...

I found this hilarious. I encountered this fireteam a while back on Derailed who just decided to go past the boundaries of the map and kill themselves. I was quite confused as to why they did this.

I ran into this same team again today on Derailed. They tried to do the exact same thing again LOL! Two of them had managed to go past the boundaries of the map and kill themselves before I got to them. I managed to kill the other two before they ran to boundaries of the map.

I messaged one of them and asked them why they did that. It turns out that they recognized my psn and wanted me to get zero kills because I am a “spammer”. She then goes on to talk about how broken the bow and plasma caster is, and how I’m a coward for playing the way I do.

I must have killed them a bunch of times in the past and they didn’t want to die to me anymore.
Has anyone else encountered a premade that just kills themselves at the beginning of the match?

2 Likes

They need to git a little better. FT has all the advantages. Any FM or Dante’s on the team?

They should watch @Samhain13 or the Apples. They won’t get that good, but will at least be competitive.

1 Like

I tried giving her advice on how to get better, but she wouldn’t listen. They had an Assault unleashed and I forgot what other classes they had on their team.

1 Like

Cheatin little bitch

1 Like

I’m kinda ambivalent a out saying this, but it’s good to see new people in the jungle

That’s the thing though, they’re not new. The person I messaged had 100% of the in-game trophies, so she has been playing the game for a while.

2 Likes

That’s a weird perspective to have after playing for so long.

1 Like

So just out of curiosity, how did they want you to play?

Maybe they took breaks in between.

I have no idea, but she was saying that the bow and plasma caster were broken weapons lol. She probably wanted me to go in with melee.

2 Likes

Maybe. Feels even more weird to return. Not many other options i guess

Does she know about the axe? I bet you could have done a number on them with it.

Netgun axe build

1 Like

Why not just like… Leave the match then? Why waste the time killing themselves? To waste your time? I mean, that’s just free xp at that point

1 Like

Honor code?

Yeah, she mentioned the axe being broken. I don’t use the axe though.

Exactly, if they recongized my psn, they could’ve just left the lobby lol. I guess they just wanted to waste my time like you said.

1 Like

Maybe it’s semantics or twisted logic or whatever, bu i would differentiate between entering game and dying (voluntary) and leaving lobby (partially random as you have not accepted the match yet). Maybe this type of action is less likely to get bans.

Need to tell her to get good and try to play as pred

3 Likes

I hate that type of people. The 2 friends I play with are basically the same. If the Pred doesn’t come down and do melee, they go: “he’s a fucking pu55y” 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I fucking hate them for saying stupid shit like that. They’re more pussies for saying such dumb ridiculous shit.

5 Likes

What do you mean?