Premades vs pred

Are premades playing using ps4 controllers only? Or are their using something more precise for aiming? Mouse and stuff like that?

1 Like

Most are using controller, tho I think theres like, maybe 5 ppl who use a keyboard and mouse.
On ps4 anyway

1 Like

Do u know how ft can find pred so easy’ even tho u jump like 5 times? I mean premade groups. Is it something to do with monitor?

You talking pc or ps4?
So on pc visuals and audio are more clear, even though some people dont think so.

As for on ps4, if they have headsets it’s pretty easy to follow pred by sound.
Also if you jump in a straight line instead of changing up your route, you will get some players who will catch you.

2 Likes

You’re not outrunning a scout double time. You make more noise than a marching band between the hooting and clicking and the stomping. Leaves fall, branches dip and creak, claw marks. For a tracker the Pred leaves a damn neon blinking sign of a trail to follow.
I do think PC audio and visuals are better. I have a way easier time tracking the Pred on PC over console. Console can still very easily track though.

1 Like

Ps4. I have headsets but not good ones. Are good ones worth buying? Will they help finding pred?

Is tracker a perk? When i play medics i cant follow pred

There is a tracker perk yes. That’s not what I’m talking about but that’s even worse. Tracker extends spot duration. So does Recon’s passive and they stack so you have a 9 second spot with Recon + Tracker. Good spotter and your essentially highlighted the entire match

1 Like

Ok thats explains a lot. Second wind and im doomed. I just cant outjump run for healing if team has those trackers

Eh…you can. It takes time and practice being hunted really. You are faster you just take too long when you stop. Change directions and create space. Run medic if it’s happening that often so you can heal faster. Second you’re done healing get moving again and reopen the gap and heal up full. Now you’re ready to get back in the fight.

1 Like

That’s because fuck predator.

No but seriously, lots of build options to run down winded preds. My recon amphibious double time is made for this. Welcome to FT Hunting Grounds. Like Cadillac said, run medic or get better at direction changes and breaking line of sight.

It sounds like you need to work on doing better routes when you’re leaping away trying to heal.

It’s the hardware bro. Monitors have better color range and accuracy. Plus, when you calibrate your monitor to the full spectrum you see the game as intended.

So, ps players should play on monitors if they want better image.

I like my couch too much for that

In that case an OLED tv gives you the best image possible even better than IPS monitors.

1 Like

Yeah but I got what I got so…ah well

I understand, but I’m talking in general if anyone wants the best image possible to get an OLED monitor or TV. I wish I had one but a little too pricey.

Same for me. Just a little too out of the budget for the OLED.

1 Like

Yes

I play on controller. I just play with my sensitivity almost maxed out. Plus the pred is a big target.