Prestige system?

I was thinking something for the 150 dorks out there such as myself. It would would be nice to be able to reset your perks, and weapon unlocks so you can unlock them again. Give us an insentive to chase the grind again. Keeping all the classes and cosmetics of course

What y’all thank? 🤠

2 Likes

Hell no.
Prestige is lame as fk.

2 Likes

Of course it’s an optional thing if it’s not ur cup of tea

We can’t see each other’s level anyways

NO.
GOD DAMN IT NO.

honestly if they add it in, make it so ppl never lose anything.
Have it be purely for cosmetics.

If they just made the gameplay funner they would solve not having anything to do lol.

Right now it’s pretty boring on both sides.

2 Likes

I see no problem giving people who enjoy grinding levels, more opportunity.

Give each prestige level a dope af predator title.

Give ft, military esque/dope/cool looking insignias and titles to level up towards.

Give us 150 folk something to work towards!

Haven’t had something to chase since last June : /

1 Like

I’m not sure you understand the concept of a prestige system. Isn’t that the point? You choose to prestige, losing items in the process so you can CHOOSE to level back up and obtain them again

Honestly you’re right about that but the main thing is there is no way to play the faction everyone wants to play unless you want to wait 5 minutes +

I purchase games to play, not sit in a queue

For this game I dont think ppl should lose anything.
And it’s still something to work towards, have prestige levels purely for cosmetics.

I’m saying no, cause I dont think it should be, but ultimately I’m indifferent.
Like my caps NO is more just for comedic effect.

I just wouldn’t do it cause I’ve always thought prestige was stupid.
Because, when I used to play a lot of Cod, I would akways run over prestige 20s and high level prestige players.
( back then I believe prestige 20 was the max)

Anyway these no skill mother fuckers would always get rowdy and talk shit on lower lv prestige players and yet still get shit on, like 100% of the time lol.

So that’s my beef with the prestige system.
It attracts cunts lol.

As for the que,
Yes that is a issue.

But I meant more, atm, neither side is inherently fun. Unless you’re easily entertained.

Preds too weak, but more of a problem, nothing he has is really cool or flashy.
It’s all too simple. Way too simple.

And then there’s ft.
Ft is just pretty generic fps which is boring as all hell.
I cant count the the times where ive thought,
Fuck I’d love to be a bit more mobile to have an actual interesting or cool fight vs the pred.

I wish pred was a lot stronger, so in turn ft can be stronger than they are now and have a lot of cool toys for both sides.

On a more personal note, theres no good pred that allows me to play like how I enjoy, so that severely kills the fun factor.

I’m so tired of being limited to range.
Pure range or pure melee is boring as fuck.

Anyway went kind of off topic,
But that’s just my thoughts on the matter.

The only thing I really want atm is to have a 2v8 or 3v10 hunt to have fun playing with my friends.

1 Like

Nien

That’s not my understanding of a “prestige system”. What games are you thinking of? The few that I’ve played that use one feature it as an incentive beyond the level cap, with no effect except for bragging rights. Notably the Assassin’s Creed multiplayer modes.

Where did I mention bragging rights?

1 Like

I don’t like prestige systems cause i don’t like unlocking things i’ve already unlocked before

just give us a level up bar that always caps at 50kXP earned and it gives us 10 boxes and when it’s filled you get another bar exactly like the first bar

now of course the XP amount needed or the boxes earned is up for debate on how much it should be cause now that i think about it 50k xp would be like 4 max xp predator games so maybe it should be more like 100k xp and give us 30 boxes or something

2 Likes

Way better idea

Ya TF2 almost does it that way.

Anything you unlock with currency is unlocked forever so eventually prestiging win affect you but you still get cosmetics.

1 Like

Sorry, that was a typo. Corrected to “no effect except for bragging rights”.

Basically, in the AC games you would unlock all everything by level 50 (I think), after which progression changed from “levels” to “prestige” without taking anything away. More like a global ranking system.

1 Like

Lol you got it all wrong, prestige should be bought lol in a pack with already unlocked items! bwahahaha

You’re totally good I was just confused haha Oh that’s weird. My impression of prestige is like MW2ish. You reach level cap and get an option to restart the leveling process again at the expense of your unlocks but with the addition of some shiny stuff

1 Like

Nah make a linear system after 150 called predator elite… no classes… new armour… you can combine specializations. Your given so many pts to put in hp/ speed/ perks/ stamina /melee power/ energy regen/ etc. From here you create your vagina face