Prey Hulu Original

That’s sick as hell!

1 Like

Holy hells above I need that!!!

Lol stupid comment is stupid. Looks like a fan made trailer done in an hour. Also i think most ppl in here loves Alien whoch have one of the most badass womans of all time. So just stop

1 Like

1 Like

And?

So since we can all agree this movie isn’t gonna be the greatest thing ever I think we ought to apologize to @IllFonic because I think since Predators or even AVP 2010 Game they’re the only ones setting the bar high on this franchise sure they game has Issues & Glitches but tbh PHG looks better for the franchise rather than this movie which should be backwards but to act like the devs destroyed this franchise is just insane given the trailer for they’re 5th installment another words…………get off the high horse & just enjoy what you enjoy life’s too short for the animosity that takes place here in the forums especially when other games are coming out that is technically going to market battle with this game

4 Likes

They didn’t destroy it

But they sure as shit didn’t elevate it

This game is lukewarm

1 Like

Hahaha calm yourself now man, aint bo apologize heading Illfonics way man ffs

2 Likes

Should be the other way around, bud.

And no, Illfonic did not destroy the franchise. But the combination of a shit game with shit support and shit customer service, and a very, very questionable film with political undertones and cheap production, very well could.

2 Likes

So, I can’t say that in my opinion this looks good and that people should not hate only because there’s a famale lead?
Damn sorry if I spoke my mind, guess I missed that we live in a fascist world where we must all think alike and insult others if they say something we don’t like.

…Just fuck off and crawl back in your hole ahahahh

Well directed, hahaah. The type of people you find in here bruddas… Yas those 40 secs of fan footage in the grass was fucking speilberg lvl directing! Must watch

2 Likes

I see we’re dealing with room temperature IQ discussion…

2 Likes

U can say whatever u want bro, but aint nobody hating due to the lead. Thats just your cheap cop out

1 Like

Oh no not the fascists!

1 Like

Notice that nobody here is really directly attacking the fact that its a female lead? No? Didn’t think so. The female lead is questionable because instead of it making sense and working out logically, she could be used to fill some political agenda, like most female leads today in franchises are. But no, the big issue is how this retcons the lore (this is confirmed), how cheap it looks, and how its being shelved essentially straight to video, which as we all know is typically where franchises go to die (Chucky notwithstanding, the stv entries were fantastic and the new series is incredibly popular).

Can you send me the source that confirms the retcon of the lore?

“Oh hey we’re moving to different time periods. Exploring different settings that ain’t just modern day. Maybe we can start moving this franchise over to an anthology style and actually get projects set in the past, future and other worlds and maybe we won’t always be stuck with human protags one day, maybe we could get something like Concrete Jungle again but as an animated series or live action movie… Let’s see how the rest of the fanbase is discussing this.”

“Duh huh waham bad/good (depending on idealogy), duh why bow & arrow”

Out-fucking-standing guys, great job. Really getting the ball rolling here. Discussing the most inconsequential, surface level bullshit.

4 Likes

I’m just saying for as much shit as everyone complained about and all the drama that came with it a lot of people acted like this franchise didn’t already have its flaws let alone making it seem like it was all the devs and they’re incompetence and blah blah blah when in fact you can’t name a better Only Predator game with this many customizations & Replayability besides concrete jungle & that was almost 20 years ago I’m just saying I would feel like an ass after seeing that especially since I know people that’s commenting here has said way worse about the devs hints maybe an apology to get in the right path again wouldn’t be so bad but I’m sure most will digress

1 Like

Upon further research (a good example of how misinformation can spread), I could find no source to this. I stand corrected. Way too many people were running around saying this was THE first Predator on earth, rather than ONE OF THE, and I think that spread like wildfire.

As they say, “my bad”.

1 Like

No problem, thanks for researching.
I’m glad to know that it is indeed just a rumor people popularized.