Prey ratings

7/10

As a Movie: 7.5 or even 8/10

As a Predator Movie 8.5 to 9/10

1 to appease the trolls, and 9.5 because its certified fresh by me. But i haven’t seen the camanche dub yet…please hold.
BTW, is it available yet?

7/10; it’s a good start

So what’s more powerful: autism or the yellow flower?

3 Likes

Neither BuffFtNerfPred.

Well the flower is actually believable, autism on the other hand 😂

2 Likes

Reducing your body temperature that much would almost certainly kill you if not permanently fuck you for life

1 Like

Honestly, for me, I’m giving it a 9/10. Also, who else thought the Feral Predator’s gear was neat? The splitting staff did it for me. That thing was cool as fuck. Not to mention the laser guided crossbow.

2 Likes

Just throwing if out there, but is it possible that the plant would inhibit skin thermoregulation only?

1 Like

i havent seen it yet

is it good

As a Movie 7.5 to 8/10.

As a Predator Movie 8.5 to 9/10.

2 Likes

Does thermal vision only see skin temp? I’d figure even with cold skin it would still be able to pick up heat signatures from internal heat

1 Like

It’s likely. It may help mask it a bit. It’s a longshot on my part, bit as long as we are here, might as well go for it.

There will be parts where you’ll go WTF, but it’s acceptable overall

6/10
Something about the comanche Indians wasn’t right. If it would have been more realistic like Apocalipto indians then definitely 9/10 but mehhhh…

You know they did a Comanche dub for the entire film? I don’t know how much more realistic they could have been. The dub celebrates and preserves real Native American culture. What problems did you have with the treatment of the Indians in the film?

I would give it an 8.5/10.

1 Like

An autistic kid with the flower

4 Likes

The flower is closest to the Calendula family, Calendula flowers have been used for medicinal purposes for years now, in the civil war they were used to stop blood flow, to treat fevers and infections. So every scene you saw where there was an injured person, it was factually correct. However it may be a fictional species of the flower but it’s more believable than autism lol.

2 Likes