Prey ratings

Predator : 10/10
Predator II: 7.5/10
AVP: 8/10
AVP II: 0.5/10
Predators: 7/10
upgrade: 6.5/10
Prey: 8/10 (1 Point loss because I dont like Preds Face, 1 Point loss for Pocahontas Woke Shit)

1 Like

Predator 1987 - 10/10 (Masterclass)
Predator 2 - 8.8/10 (Iconic but not quite as perfect)
Predators 2010 - 10/10 (As good and true to the roots as a sequel can get)
The Predator 2018 - 2/10 (2 points for Fugitive, 0 for rest of the movie)
AVP 2004 - 7.5/10 (Always sticks with me, has good mysterious sense to it, just not best characters & 1 Alien Drone killing 2 Preds sucked)
AVP Requiem - 7/10 (Purely because Wolf is so badass and so is the soundtrack. AVP 2004 is a better made movie)
Prey 2022 - 8.7/10 (Feral is the best portrayed Predator yet and for me pretty much carries the movie on his shoulders to high rating. Good soundtrack, good characters but still a few things that irritate such as Feral’s death, and mainly the fact that a teenage comanche girl killed him with his own equipment but other than that a pretty solid Predator movie)

2 Likes

Your going have to explain that shit

2 Likes

I’m quoting the user @Tony-Pope I’m affiliated with:

" the total clowns who say it isn’t woke, its not in your face woke . Its just about a female character who 1)knows hunting better than anybody else 2)can kick guys asses like its a hobby and 3)is the best at anything she wants to do . Any guy that isn’t a comanche , is a piece of shit ."

I can’t express it better in English… also her 1 vs 1 Fight against the Pred is ridiculous

1 Like

Oh right…

That guy

Not true, her brother overshadowed her the entire film.

She even fucked up killing the tiger, wasn’t killed by the pred because her brother was specifically the better fighter, and won because the pred was literally brain dead.

The fight with the other Indian was pretty even

As for the camp fight, you do realize they were fur trappers and not fighter right?

Not to mention we see that shit in action movies all the time.

But no, because she’s a woman, she can’t do that because SJW’s.

There’s literally two things she’s good at, medicine and hunting.

The first one she’s been trained at

The second one she’s also been trained at, while also sucking at it, and having to learn how to fight properly over the course of the film

Seriously

Dutch from the first movie, literally started making traps, bows, arrows, and improvised explosives into caveman tech, with no proper set up for that information, but NOW being too good is an issue.

Like I told Tony, your making this about woman rather than the much more likely example of race. Your pushing this sjw stick so hard you miss the actual part where you could claim it’s SJW, just to misrepresent it.

It’s not, comanche versus French

It’s Comanche PLUS WOMAN versus French.

Ya that fight had some problems, but that was all generic plot armor that you’d find in action movies.

Fuck off

And I’d disassociate from Tony if I were you, he couldn’t tell good writing if it hit his balls with a bat

2 Likes

Also one final jab at the idiot, being woke is in your face, that’s the issue with it. Is that it is in your face too much to the point where it’s annoying.

SJW’s and woke media don’t understand subtlety.

different views… in my opinion he is right and many points fit perfectly with today’s spirit of the age…

A brain Dead cant stand, running or especially Fight. as long as he can fight he cant be brain dead…
He also didn´t understand his own weapons…!?!

No she outclassed him to 90% of the Fight…

Sorry English is not my Main language, so its a bit complicated to discuss for me…

but now something else… The scene with the Wolf… Do you think he want to save the Rabbit or didn’t interest him and he simply want a Fight against the Wolf?

He was literally lobotomized by a bullet

But no let’s be a Grammer nazi

But he did

The thing still shot, given the situation it still worked.

They both got on top of each other, and that was the fight basically.

What the fuck? Why is this even a question.

That guy is right , because you don’t perceive something as “woke” , doesnt mean it isn’t.

Naru kicked the shit out of the other tribesmen, he landed one hit on her before he needed help

Now run along you little scamp , before Tony P sticks his size 8 doc martins on your ass for being so gullible.

1 Like

because you do perceive something as “woke”, doesnt mean it is.

He was also trying to wrestle her and capture her, not beat her.

But no if it’s a fight, it’s a fight to the death no matter the circumstances

Actually after rewatching the scenes several times with increased highlights and contrast u can see the bullet just shoots the part of his head where the predlocks connect, so it was more of a graze and that shouldn’t have affected his cognitive ability

Neh, I went back to that scene too, it hit the top of his brain, enough to affect. Besides even if it was that’s still dazing him.

Remember when the best hunter , sat upwind from the bear ? 😍 totally awesome

“The movie takes place on the Northern Great Plains, but says that the warriors are Comanche. There Comanche were not a tribe on the Northern Great Plains. The Comanche were in Texas, eastern New Mexico, and the most southern part of Kansas. Tribes of the Northern Great Plains included Assiniboine, Sioux, Crow, Blackfeet, Plains Cree, Ojibwa, Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arikara. The Northern Great Plains extended from Northern Nebraska to Canada and didn’t include any part of the traditional Comanche territory”

“Near the beginning, the Comanche tribe’s camp is shown, and there is a caption reading “The Northern Great Plains, September 1719.” By the 18th century this was Cheyenne Territory, and the Comanche would have been living in the Southern Great plains”
https://gamerstail.com/prey-is-extremely-historically-accurate/

“One of the white men plays dead and the Predator cannot see him because Naru gave him medicine that lowers his body temperature. Hypothermia sets in when the body’s temperature drops below 95° F (35° C). The body temperature would need to be well below that in order to make him invisible to the Predator. Naru later takes the medicine herself to battle the Predator without it being able to see her. Symptoms of hypothermia include shivering, slurred speech, shallow breathing, a weak pulse, clumsiness or lack of coordination, drowsiness, confusion, and loss of consciousness. She would be in no condition to engage in combat if her body temperature was that low”

Explain away 😄

Uh huh , people that didn’t like it are totally wrong, let’s not forget

"The film is set in 1719 and shows large scale bison slaughter by the fur traders, which makes that scene approximately 150 years too early.

The Métis of Canada had organized hunts for trade as early as the 1770s, however it wasn’t until the mid-19th century, or more accurately, the 1870s that large scale bison eradication occurred by settlers and the military"

Its historically accurate y’all. The amount of shit shoveling to push this movie as the next best thing is ridiculous.

Double ouch 😁 its rated lower on RT and imdb than the original after getting called the highest rated predator movie .

Its a movie. Get over it. It feels like this is more important than the state of world economy. If you don’t like you don’t like it. You don’t have to peruse every dialogue and scene for historical and scientific inaccuracies. See the bigger picture. The movie is a success and will lead to more movies and game for the IP.

Look around, I’m responding to the response I had on my opinion. Nobody had an issue when they were posting , but I post something that you don’t agree with im to “get over it”

Wait until I jump back and see that response anywhere when I said I didn’t like it 👀

I cant find it 🤔

The days of circle jerking over the movie have ended ? I guess 🤨

Fair. I just looked at the last response and it seemed like something I’ve seen quite a few times over the last few days.

Its not a dig directly either , you are cool . Its anybody else that tried to bash anybody saying anything negative with “its highly rated so you must be wrong”

That grinds my gears

1 Like

The way I see it , if you are going to rate something so highly , then it should be open to criticism. Shutting criticism down is just stupid