Private match solo: AI Predator possible?

I’ve played like 20 matches, all private solo to get used to the game. As the fireteam, you have your objectives and the AI enemy troops. I haven’t seen the Predator at all.
Is there anyway to add an AI Predator to a solo fireteam private match?

3 Likes

No you wont see one because there isnt an AI one. its a multiplayer only game.

1 Like

If I can level up and unlock everything on solo private matches, that should be considered single-player and they should add one.
If you and one buddy want to do the mission together and run from the Predator, that should be an option.

2 Likes

I also want to see this happen. People always ruin the fun in multiplayer games and chilling with bots is way more fun most of the time.

3 Likes

Exactly! Even if it starts as a crappy AI bot, it’s something and they can upgrade it later when there’s time

2 Likes

They added a single player to friday 13th so they can do it for this game

2 Likes

Yes! I loved those solo challenges in Friday The 13th more than the multiplayer.

I think we will get that eventually maybe in a couple of months time

2 Likes

I REALLY want a solo mode with an A.I. Predator as well! I don’t care how dumb that A.I. is (at least when first released) I would love to hunt the Predator solo!

Right now ANY A.I. Predator that you can confront solo as a soldier is better than what we have since it’s not there at all.

2 Likes

Yes! Anything would be awesome. I just like playing the game on my own for now. I’m sure teaming up with you or others will be fun, but there should be an option for when nobody is online or you just don’t want to.

1 Like

Are you on PS4? I need online teammates lol

I’m looking for a squad to run with tonight on ps4

1 Like

Not now at least. I figured they may add AI later like they did with F13, but we’ll see!

I am on PC but having performance issues with the game right now. My PC is low-specs. I am now waiting for a possible patch/update that may come in the future to make it more usable. I just hope there is one coming at some point!

1 Like

I disagree, I had to take care of something irl at one point, so when I returned to play I had about 7 min left to play. After finishing my first objective, in my Private Match, I was blown up by a plasma caster shot. The ending was even strange, acting like the predator won, but showing nothing on screen. I Know I’m not crazy.

The crying that occurs after being slaughtered relentlessly by OP Ai Predator lulz 😂

Playing private by yourself or with friends sans the Predator is good way to rack up Veritanium, test weapons and load-outs, but the only way to get good against Predators is to play in public matches or a full private match versus a real person.

AI Predators would be cool. So would AI FT for the Predator.

AI support would be a great addition to this game.

If only to allow for game continuity after someone leaves/disconnects.