Private Matches

Ever since the initial patch Private Matches on PS4 appear to be broken for many players.

Regardless of who initials the Private Match, the match either gets stuck at the Mission Start screen after the countdown reaches 00. If the match loads all except 1 player is booted to the main menu with the error, “Lost connection to host.”

I currently run a LAN connection with 1gb down/50mb up. My average connection, according to my router and my PSN network settings, are 800mb down/40mb up. My ping during private matches is always between 90-150ms, regardless of being a host or member, where my average ping during Quick Play is between 10-24ms.

1 Like

An issue that has no ETA on weather it will EVER be fixed, or IllFonic thinks it isnt a big enough issue affecting enough people to bring to attention…

It was the single only way my friends and I played without having to wait an eternity to play predator…

1 Like

this is cause at some point it appears they switched PM’s to be P2P connections which i have no idea why they would have done this but it appears they did causing rampant connection issues in Private matches

2 Likes

Also just in general matchmaking it crashes…

How can an IP like this recieve such minimal treatment…

2 Likes