Probably all leaked stuff we know...

In my mind its either AVP mode cutscenes OR its like a singleplayer mode part

I getting a “defend the body fire team” feeling from this and the predator needs to destroy the alien tech 🤔

Maybe switch roles and the predator will have missions to do and the fire team need to Prevent or stall 🤷‍♂️

This dead pred looks like map decoration, not gameplay feature

A simple swapping of the FT and Predator roles seems more plausible to me, than them adding Xenos or face huggers.

Basically just swap the FT and Predator roles.
FT’s mission is to defend the killed Predator body and tech in an installation/facility/building.
They have NPC OWLF AI to help them defend.

The Predator has a mission to drop in and retrieve or destroy any evidence.

1 Like

That sounds good. Sounds really hard for the predator to achieve but I don’t know. FT + npcs shooting at the pred? That’s going to hurt :)

That’s what I was thinking 🤔 Maybe that’s were the 2 or 3 predators will come into play

I think this game would explode if it had 2v8 or 3v10

Imagine that lol

Apparently you can get another predator, there was a glitch in private matches that let you select two predators during a match 😳

Yeah, I actually like the idea of Pred doing missions and FT defending.

And I agree that it would work well with more FT members and maybe 1 extra Pred.
2 v 8. Especially if the Preds mission was in multiple locations. 1 Location to destroy the body of a downed clan mate. And the other location to recover/destroy the Mask/weapons.

Then the Preds could split up, and the fire team would have to choose to try and defend both locations, or to stay together and defend one location.

1 Like

unfortunately, unfortunately …
Xeno will not come to 99.9%.
Fox sold the CopyR to Disney … and Disney, well we know it … but I still hope for the 0.1%;)

I think word for word That’s going to be the mission description 😂 it’s seems very fun indeed to play this way. Heck give us a perk/care package to call in pred dogs too !

Oh man, that would be awesome. Maybe even make the Pred dogs be locked up as an optional mission. Unlock/release them to be able to use them on that map/mission.

Maybe even allow the Pred to swap his weapons at a crate similar to what the FT does. Basically stealing back, swapping to the weapons that OWLF has in their possession.

1 Like

Hell yeah sounds epic haha

I was just thinking how you could pick up this care package by completing a mini mission or just being available after a certain time frame (will help against sneaky players)

And to be used like an automatic trap for instance say you sent the dogs out 1 would start distracting/ attacking the fireteam members, could hold its position in place like chewing on there leg 😂

But have this crazy idea that if you send them in when a Ft member in down the dog can grab him n pull him away from the fire team’s position close to you for an easy claim (heck let the dog claim for being a good boy lol Imagine trying to keep your friend safe only to watch him be dragged off… gone only for his screams to fill the air 😳😜