Problems after 2.50 on PS4

Hey I’ve noticed that when leaping and then remaining stationary upon landing, instead of running ,the animation is buggy compared to how it was before…the predator seems to make awkward glitchy movements and tripping and seems like trying to take a step but doesnt(or something),im not sure if this is in my head but the animation of landing also feels faster than before…Long claim animation could also be fixed cause its still not connecting when picking the player up…and also something thats is new is that sometimes the enemies will suddenly appear a little further away when moving as if the connection is lagging or a ping problem that was not there before.Sprinting is also messed up and bugged…and switching between walking and pacing is also awkward

Don’t worry. I’m part of the illphonuc team. Next patch will fix these issues, coming in 2026.

You trolling??what 2026

Yes, the next patch is due 2026. It will fix everything. Just be patient you are valed consumer.

I"m not trolling I just fat finger my respinses. I am undercover as well. You see, to have human resoinses we mist blend.

Illfonic Development Teach
Nix©

Im sorry dude but i can only receive the 2026 as trolling,you cant be serious…you should have fixed that yesterday…its just some glitchy movements…this game also needs some unlockables after level 150…at least some extra loadout slots or something.

.I also noticed some buggy movement when switching between walking slowly and running as predator

Hey, Spiros! I’m another developer. We’re planning to add 5 new bugs in the next update, 3 animation glitchs and 1 brand new exploit. Of course, we’ll fix 2 old bugs, just because community stopped asking us about it.

1 Like

He is a troll yes, next update is on fall of this year with game coming to xbox, dont expect bug fixes

Why not expect bug fixes…as if its a big deal
…they should fix those bugs

The devs are incompentent

For some reason now the predator auto sprints all the time and the sprint button has turned into a toggle instead of how ot was before…so if i push it the predator will be sprinting the whole game unless i push it again…this started from today on ps4

This started when update 2.50 dropped. They fucked sprint for Pred and FT.

Maybe the problem is that instead of having 10 more people reporting the thing i do they have feedback about the predators roars being too loud and shit…however such bugs are not acceptable for such a good game which is triple A ,especially from a company that has only like 5 or 6 more games and updating some of them regularly like Ghostbusters for example which is also another favorite of mine.

The company is shit

1 Like
1 Like

Pointless video.