Problems Illfonic are currently working on

Can’t you guys at Illfonic open up a new sticky topic where you keep us customers updated on which problems you’re aware of and currently working on? Instead of having each and every player here open up new ones. I see alot of people creating new posts about game related issues, very often duplicates, and i can’t seem to find any post from the staff telling us that you’re working on it and how the progress is.

10 Likes

No, because knowing the toxic people here, all they will do is complain about the prioritization. Then complain about this and that…just so you know we paid for a game not an unending hand holding of staff.

5 Likes

@Courier please make this a thing- could even lock the thread so only moderators could add to it so it doesn’t get clogged up with discussion

8 Likes

Anything to let us know there working on certain bugs would be nice

5 Likes

Impact is right. The forum would be flooded with bitching and crying. Not just the thread.

You can easily lock the thread but the piss storm of threads opened soley just to bitch isn’t worth having an progress/bug list

Been saying this since a month ago.

2 Likes

Incredible.

Less pressure to continually update.

Just lay it out there and delete em as you go and add em as they are brought to y’alls attention @Courier ???

1 Like

It does not have to be something we are allowed to comment on - its just to keep us in the loop of what is going on

5 Likes

People are complaining already so informing us of bugs there looking into can only be a good thing

1 Like

Actually some sort of feedback would reduce the toxicity.
In general (and in my personal opinion), the community is pissed off because no matter how many bugs and exploits are brought to light, there is zero feedback from the devs. Nothing, not even a “we’re looking into it”.

7 Likes

Actually some sort of feedback would reduce the toxicity.
In general (and in my personal opinion), the community is pissed off because no matter how many bugs and exploits are brought to light, there is zero feedback from the devs. Nothing, not even a “we’re looking into it”.

THIS! OMG THIS!
I haven’t seen a single post on this forum outside of a patch-note or announcement. Not one OUNCE of community interaction what-so-ever.

Like how hard is it? Reply to some posts. Show some interest in player feedback and ideas.
For every 1 whiny baby, there’s 5 reasonable mature players just wanting some sign that someone gives a shit.

3 Likes

No. Since they clearly don’t care.

If they cared. They would have hired at least one active community manager ages ago. They can’t even moderate their own forum let alone communicate with us and help us resolve the game’s numerous issues. Why not? Because they quite clearly do not give a shit. Especially when it comes to us PC players.

I don’t know why this forum is even here. It has no useful purpose. People are venting? No shit. Why do you think they are?!

2 Likes

This.
Also moderate the forums, and maybe it won’t be such a toxic place.

Playerbase toxicity is no excuse. They’re being paid. They have the tools at THEIR disposal to deal with problems that arise. I for one don’t care. No one’s going to be banned, or disciplined in any way for treating me like shit so I’m not going to worry about the companies fee fees. Companies aren’t people.

The rest of the playerbase deserves to be in the loop.

1 Like

When the patch updates comr out, just the notes, patch itself isn’t even out, the topics start getting filled up with all kinds of BS.

When they were active for a bit in the very beginning the first thing the people did was swam and tag relentlessly, if they didn’t get answered they threw a fit.

When the courier backed away at the time, maybe because its only one human being, people tagged them in all.kinds of call out posts.

Could they gave it another chance? I mean sure, this was pre major fix patch/dlc, some of the worst have left.

Would I blame them for not doing it? Nah, if all people are gonna do is shout,aint worth the headache of it.

Dont get me wrong, I am for and wish they would post a pinned thread topic called “Work in Progress/Goals” and just list out all the bugs, issues they know about and are working on. Doesn’t need ETA (ideally by next patch) but a pinned post saying “This what we know and are working on” close it and leave it as is.

Soon as its done, a spike of bitching and toxic post will spill forth though

2 Likes