Problems playing Predator

So your a liar and you intend it

Yes. I intentionally changed a quote after quoting it correctly multiple times in a way intended to be obvious to anyone paying a small bit of attention to show hypocrisy.

Especially you. It wasn’t even done in a way where some one would think thats what you said.

In fact do you even know what i’m reffering too? Or are you not paying attention?

Ah. I see. Troll.

Ya your the hypocrite lol 😂

Too late. I already know your trolling

Hes not a troll I had this same argument with A buddy whether it was horror or not.

I consider predator and alien movies more of thrillers not straight horror.
The difference being in a thriller they might start out scared but then they fight back.
To me horror is when the ppl dont fight back at all and are consumed by fear.

As for the rest of it, I think, he just wants the same thing I’ve said.
I’ve played with him before he was cool and understood what I said, he might just be phrasing it badly.

Idk tho.

2 Likes

Broken I wish you were willing to actually discuss the game and not just meme or talk shit.

Everytime I try to talk to you about this game to try to understand why you think shits fine as it is.

You tend to change the subject or not really respond.

Anyway man, the game has no balance atm lol.

2 Likes

Fire 🥺 your awesome 😭

1 Like

I’m awesome lol.

1 Like

That’s what I said! 😁

1 Like

Alien is sci-fi horror. Aliens is sci-fi action. Two different genres.
Predator franchise are all sci-fi action.
Gore doesn’t define the genre. There are black comedies with gore or body horror.

I think if they cared about the target being a threat they wouldn’t be blowing off their limbs from stealth with ranged weapons. They’re thrill seekers at best. Humans are worthy prey in the sense that some guy on safari shooting coyotes from a moving vehicle makes for fun trophies. People took the whole honorable klingon warrior race thing too far meanwhile city hunter is doing some slasher shit on subways just because people were carrying guns which equates to a fun time murder spree as it presents a chance to get shot at. They don’t mind getting shot at by inferior species but its pretty clear they don’t want to lose or make anything remotely fair. Even if you win against the skewed odds, the predator decides to nuke a city full of civilians because he lost an arm.

Worthy prey equates to liking the way your skull looks on a mantle. Hyenas, lions, that one predator that died to a bear. I’d imagine it’s not really about what you’re killing but the context behind it. Otherwise they would only kill cunning sentient species.

I’ve said it before, the point isn’t to immediately fulfill the apparently rampant power fantasy to immediately kill FT because “they have primitive guns” as a Predator. The entire point of Hunting to work for your win. Sure that may be taken way too literally in the current balance; but you’re still hunting. It feels good to win when you’ve exhausted their resources, outmaneuvered their stratagems and fight them down to the last man, you know you’ve earned that win. Unfortunately it doesn’t feel that way for FT at all unless you pretty much catch Pred off guard.

1 Like

Enough! James Cameron wrote, directed and starred in all of those movies so James Cameron will decide if they are horror or action.

FYI. They are horror/thrillers.

2 Likes

Can you explain that?
Cause it sounds like You’re saying it’s only fun to catch the predator off guard.

Also a huge majority of people who arent stupid, bought the game to play as predator.

It was advertised as play as pred and murder ppl, and if you play fireteam, work hard to complete your mission and escape.

Which one could argue at this point or was false advertising but that’s another point.

They didnt go to literally with trying to make ft worthy prey, they went overboard.

One last thing.
There no “stratagems” on the ft side, as the ft doesnt require any strategy.

You simply look at target, shoot target, look at object until you dont need to anymore, shoot heroin, hide and take cover, cover yourself in shit.

Theres no complexity to ft lol.

2 Likes

Oh yeah if that’s the case then why do I need some fucking ammo as soon as I get off the chopper?

1 Like

God damn it rey I told you not to eat the bullets!

But they’re so shiny.

1 Like

Sure, people bought it to play in the power fantasy of the Predator, but people also bought the game because it was in the flavor of the first movie, a Sqaud of people in the jungle, Predator hunting around, sounds awesome. What I meant was that, it is fun when you catch the Predator unawares or by outplaying them. It’s not fun downing a Smoothbrain Berserker running at you or by body trapping a Pred in a room. Sure it’s funny and yea Pred fucked up but it’s not a rewarding experience imo.

On the point being false adveristing, what do you mean by that?

The game’s balance is whack, we get it. No need to make it as if that’s the intended purpose. It doesn’t feel rewarding if you Gun down a Pred in 5 second because you’re running Bane + Deadly.

Unlike those games however which emphasize being a one man army, with the point and shoot, no matter how you put it, this game emphasizes being in a team. That’s the entire point. Predator is perfectly able to win in situations by clearing out one FT at a time and constant harassment. So you should depend on eachother for support; that should be the idea anyway.

False advertising because its literally about killing preds at this point.
And kinda has been for months.

Like I’m not joking or exaggerating this should literally be called fireteam:hunting grounds.

However I Agree with what you’ve said ft should be, at least if I understood it right.

Ft should have to work together To survive.
And killing the pred should be way harder than it is.

In a game Where its 4v1, no player from the team faction should be able to critically wound the solo faction or kill them single handedly.

Cause when you multiple the damage,
It becomes broken and completely unfair.

At this point tho if we want a good staye of balance we need a rework.
Adjustments I dont think will be enough.

Anyway my whole thing with this is I just want the game to have true balance, or at least good balance.

Make both sides fun.
Preds kinda fun of you can work past the bullshit.

Ft is pretty boring because it’s so easy and you cant really do anything cool.

1 Like

In all fairness there are plenty of potatoes to farm still so…eh…false advertising is a bit of a stretch in that regard