Problems playing Predator

Stamina and Energy, no matter how good you are and how your perks are set up this is for sure, it runs out to quickly. When I’m playing I barely use my Plasma Caster with quick 2 shots and it’s already overheated, so that means I can’t cloak for a while, now at this point FT spots me and it’s longer now because of the specialization and getting blasted, I use jump and melee and sprint to safety, already stamina is gone and I’m walking to safety, while FT are hot on my tail, I can cloak now and try to heal…barely almost got me, then I repeat my previous actions which leads to same result, this game is unbalanced and it’s unfair for Predator Players and should not be called it’s title in this franchise, The only reason FT should win is another Predator helping, the series is about fear of a extraterrestrial hunter alien with advanced technology, he shouldn’t be so easy to kill with primitive guns that shoot bullets and grenades, for crying out loud, it travelled long distances of space to hunt us just to hang us above their alien Fire place.

5 Likes

Buff FT nerf pred

Never!

2 Likes

Agreed

Uh, what?

Oh I didn’t know predator one and two were so bad.

I guess balance doesn’t matter then either.

Can’t wait for 10 hour que times because I don’t want to get destroyed as FT

This isn’t a horror game though. Its an action game. Not to mention 80% of the movies have been action. Predator does both just fine.

But a wooden log is fine, or a very small chackram, or Xeno’s, or a hand full of shotgun shells, or a Katana,

1 Like

Ya because FT are just humans even with Pred tech in comics or books barely survive and hello it is horror or do you think pink sling corpses hanging from trees is a good decoration and ya of course because it’s a movie in game not so much, unless they make a game mechanics where we trick preds into log traps

But we’re also worthy pray. If we aren’t then why are we beimg hunted in the first place. If we were no threat whats the worth of the trophy? We are a threat

In pred 2 we don’t just the aftermath of the massacre, we see the massacre itself. Not to mention we see humans, hunting the predator himself including Danny boy.

In the AVP movies outside the first 2 tumes the humans encoumter a pred, we’ve seen the movie through their eyes, we aren’t fearing the preds, we’re watching them hunt.

As to your main point here,

It has gore therefore its horror…

Now I will admit each movie has had elements but action was at the forefront after the first one

Because:

It’s horror says the movie thus all are horror:
Predator is a 1987 American science fiction action horror film

THATS NOT AT ALL HOW IT WORKS

Just because one movie in a franchise is horror foesn’t mean they all are horror. Look at aliens. That was action. Therefore the OG alien movie is action. Except no thats not how it works.

(You just said the predator is a horror movie btw.)

2nd of all

Oh you just said my point thanks.

Predator is action as well. And the later films prioritize action over horror.

Not to mention your asking gor the pred to be op.

You literally want the pred to be op. Thats not good game design.

I don’t get it.
I said pretty much exactly what he has, and you agreed with me for the most part, but he says it and you disagree.

Right now shit is unbalanced and ft needs a few nerfs and pred needs some buffs. To balance the game not make pred op.

Right now predator is beyond a joke.

Its takes no effort to play ft.
How is a prey worthy when they dont have to try?

I don’t care about the movies, an actual pred wouldnt have anywhere near as much trouble as they do in this game.

Why is it ok for ft to solo shred preds in seconds, but pred cant eliminate them as quickly?

4 Likes

Yes I agree

What I don’t agree with is completly flipping the balance to being pred sided.

Where me and him disagree on is extent and why. Not that it shouldn’t be done.

Theres also this

Its more the specifics like why.

Like you said you don’t care about story, he does.

Also sorry for the 3 seperate messages my mind is going a mile an hour and I’m too lazy to do a simple edit :P

It’s fine, I just found it weird you seem to agree with me mostly, and then on this one it seemed you completely flipped lol.

As for his comment on they should only win if another pred helps, I’d say it honestly depends.

I think humans can have the potential to kill pred, but it would be a hell of a struggle to try and do so.

1 Like

no I’m right cuz it IS horror cuz you said OG Alien was action but your statements are wrong so all you say is WRONG

Example you ask why when IT WAS THE FIRST THING I WROTE ANSWERING WHY LOL it’s not making Pred OP it’s making it fair, sorry that in horror movies only a few survive that’s what makes it a horror film not a whole $&@?! Fireteam lol everything you say is also mis quote to make your points valid and not actually reading the responses made to dissolve your argument lol 😂

Alien is a 1979 science fiction horror film directed by Ridley Scott and written by Dan O’Bannon. Based on a story by O’Bannon and Ronald Shusett, it follows the crew of the commercial space tug Nostromo, who encounter the eponymous Alien , a deadly and aggressive extraterrestrial set loose on the ship.

So you agree with me. My point was that its dumb to say that because ine movie in a franchise is horror that the entire series is horror.

But aliens (the sequal) is action as well so by that logic alien 3 and one are action as well.

I never asked why

What I was talking about was your why, or at least one of your why’s. Not asking why.

But

So unless you were be extremely dramatic…

Specifics pls. Your telling me im the bad guy without saying why specificly. Did I burn the food as well?

So its not an action movie but what about

@Fire this look like a troll to you?

See you did it again I don’t have to quote or like you miss quote what people said or show you Why when I did already, I gave you the facts, it’s horror it’s unbalanced and your wrong so have a good day

How is a bunch of dudes able to hold down a super soldier

I’n sorry I’m making it easier to follow the conversation.

I’ve only did that once and it was done with intent that it would be obvious (which I was successful) to prove the point. You apply logic to one thing then when I play that same logic to another its taking it out of context. Sure.

And alien is action. Oh wait that logic is out of context.

Agreed. Its the extent and the why’s we disagree on.