PS4 player exposure

The game should show are PS4 players using PS4 controller or something else.
There are players that use something other than a PS4 controller and it would be fair if u could check that out, because using something else than a PS4 controller is an advantage.
I don’t know whether this is possible technically?
But please all the teens don’t comment ( by being a wise guy by talking trash) if u don’t have anything intellectual to give, just be silent.

Well you can adjust your sensitivity and such to match that of a PC, but when I do that it kinda makes me dizzy lol, but when I play on PC I’m fine.
Was there a specific player who you fought which made you feel as if they were using M&K?

Yes there are those players that are too good at aiming both as in predator and in FT members.

So because they can aim well they must be using M&K or something else? It can’t just possibly be because they got good at aiming?
I say this because I play with with friends who are incredibly accurate and just use regular controllers.

@Fire

3 Likes

I’d love to see the controller this God tier FT member on PS4 that bested is using a potato as a controller, and his PC friend is using an Xbox controller

So everybody uses ps4 controller? And i have to add that im pretty good at playing ft member

But the question is, do you have a good headset with 3d surround sound audio built into them?

I’d say at least 90%-95% of PS users use a controller and even then you can still aim really well on controller (not as good as M&K but close) so I fail to see why this would be an issue. I play both pred and FT and I land most of my shots whereas a few of my friends actually practice their aim and hardly ever miss a shot.

1 Like

Id say there should be an option to show it but really, i can see several reasons why they don’t show this.

It’s immersion breaking since you can see what type of player you’re up against and placing judgement rather than allowing their play style be a surprise.

Making assumptions early in the match can break up your squad.

Making the assumption might not benefit you if your squad isn’t very good to begin with.

The knowledge of what they are using could also be a distraction too and reason to rage quit for those who can’t take it.

At the very least, you can assume the Predator isn’t an AI and that some person is behind a controller or keyboard.

Plus, you already know if they are PS or PC and I think leaving the rest up in the air is more of a wise thing to do.

Not so important and yes i have

I play the game with a custom baked three cheese pizza engineered by the great @James-Cameron

1 Like

It’s true. The first sentient pizza in the galaxy. Other than the notorious gangster, pizza the hutt.

1 Like

It is ok if somebody cant play with ps4 controller but it would be nice to know who cannot do it

I’m more than certain that mouse and keyboard isn’t supported on console for this game? I dont know about ps5 , but I plugged a mouse and keyboard into my ps4 and only the keyboard actually done anything in the menus . Maybe the mouse works ingame but you don’t get the pc input menu popping up in settings

mouse/keyboard must be certed by sony playstation.
YOu can find only one on amazon.
https://www.amazon.ca/PlayStation-Programmable-Controller-Officially-Licensed/dp/B07MFN1QCS/ref=sr_1_30?dchild=1&keywords=ps4+keyboard+and+mouse&pd_rd_r=d243fa0a-374a-4a79-a7a1-bf605fafd576&pd_rd_w=c59PA&pd_rd_wg=iqGrJ&pf_rd_p=bd30b980-f636-4e57-8d86-6f96007ed5cf&pf_rd_r=7TQDK32SNBJRRNEAS06J&qid=1611342944&sr=8-30
PS5 apparently can take any brand k/m

Shit I wish I could get my mw3 aim.
XD.

But this games janky then a motherfucker lol

They can’t, M&K are hacked into the system so it detects a controller and custom controllers are just comfortability with no actaul game advantage.

The mouse and keyboard i used was logitech , the keyboard worked but not the mouse? The point I’m making is that usually if a console game supports m&k it detects them and let’s you go to the input menu to see the controls? Even with the keyboard working it didn’t do that and I’m sure illfonic even said it doesn’t support m&k? Someone asked them on their twitter just recently . The console can maybe accept your hardware but that doesn’t mean the game does , my son used it for fortnite on the same console but that game supports the feature

Lol I just turn up the sensitivity, I hate how slow the default settings are.

Also the Predators are a pretty big Target it’s hard not to miss or predict where he’s going to land when he does a leap.