Ps4 player movement issues

For over a month now I have been having a major issue with predator hunting grounds. I along with other users of this game have found a terrible glitch of running forward or moving any direction and going backwards and time to a random position. It’s like a sick dizzy matrix. Glitching in and out of buildings, running into walls, trying to kill the predator instead realizing he’s not even in the spot you’re shooting cuz you just went backwards in position to random spot. The same is true whether you’re the fire team or the predator.
I cannot play a game that does this constantly. Some rounds will start out normal then as soon as the predator gets near everything starts going nuts. And yet some matches start out like this. I want them to do something about it. I see other players with the same problem I’ll watch them run forward and then out of nowhere they’re back somewhere where they were running from.
I believe it’s the server that has issues not my internet.
Nothing has changed on my side oth things for over a year.

This all sounds like internet issues.
Rubber banding.

This is packet loss and can be any connection between you and the server, so may not be your internet connection. its not ping either. packet loss can happen with a good ping. there is not much you can do about it and it usually indicates a problem with the internet that will have to be sorted by the responsible ISP of wherever the problem lies.

you should test by running PING -t commands to different addresses located in different areas of the world.

If you get lots of succesful pings and then sseveral “request timed out” then thats packet loss.
Simply pinging google.com isnt enough as they have very local caches that dont really tell you anything. You need to test on multiple IP’s that are known to originate in specific areas to determine where the problem is.

However if you do ping google.com and still get packet loss then the poroblem IS on your end or somewhere close.

Sometimes when ISPs are updating or changing hardware or doing maintenance this can be a temporary problem. I had this not too long ago for days on end, and then the IPS fixed it and not had it again since.

Its also probably NOT their server as everyone on the forums would be reporting the same problem. as i said in you other identical post.

you can run your own tests and see where the problem is, there is nothing the devs can do about connection issues that are not related to their own ISP and connection sorry. creating more duplicate posts doesnt change that fact.