PS5 or Xbox Series X?

PS5 of course. Never owned a Xbox in my life and I don’t feel like I’ve missed anything 😂

Probably Xbox initially then ps5 because my friends have Xbox and backwards compatible is always nice and I like the UI and party system. PS5 has better exclusives but majority of the time they’re single player one time games.

I have a gaming PC and not a lot of free time on my hand so I might not get either lol.

PS5, the new Halo looks like a 1st generation Xbox game. Plus PSN has and always will have better exclusives

Eckbok!!! What have you become??

Old friend of mine bought Demon’s Souls, played it, and was about to throw it out due to sheer frustration with that game. I convinced him to give it to me instead and it was one of the best gaming experiences I had (Though, I wanted to crack my controller in goddamned half more than I’d like to admit). So, PS5 too :p

3 Likes

I struggled with it at the start, until I decided to switch starting classes and try mage.

And now every souls game I play like a spell sword. But ya I cant wait to play the one on ps5 lol.

Okay heres the thing

Because xbox and pc are merging and as such we will likely get no more “Xbox” exclusives really, I actually would buy a PS5. That way I have access to both parties, via my pc, and the playstation (because playstation still relies on exclusives)

That being said hardware wise, it seems like xbox beats out playstation on everything but GPU, so who knows man.

Does PlayStation have the same thing Xbox had where you can game share and subscription share?

Both, and I have started my pc build.

Both, I work hard to play even harder!!!

2 Likes

Same here man. Cant wait to het the news on pre orders

For me PS5. It’s got some great looking exclusives, fairly decent backwards compatibility and I really like what they’re doing with the controller.

As for Xbox I have no reason to get a series X. Most of the games for the first 2 years will be dropping on the Xbox one anyway, so I can just use that to play the games.

I loved my Xbox 360 library but after having three 360s die on me with multiple repairs in-between including a 360 E and four controllers loose functionality on buttons, I can’t trust Microsoft from cheapening out. I don’t know if Xbox one was more reliable. If they expanded the backwards compatibility to cover Warhammer space marine I would be interested in the series X. My at launch PS4 controller is perfect still and never had a fail with the PS4 so I’m leaning towards the PS5. Plus Sony had alot of good exclusive titles this generation.
In short could be sold on either as both look great but at the moment PS5

Always been PlayStation and don’t plan on changing

Xbox.