Ps5 Version

I can try and see if that’ll help but I just don’t see why it would be so inconsistent. Like why does it only happen during certain matches and why only matches and not the menu or anything else?

Still no audio bugs on my PS5

Honestly i dont think it will work either but if i were you i would try everything lol who knows it could be something you would have never thought I remember when i first got the ps5 i kept having that issue and saw to turn off the 3d audio on here and it kept happening… come to realize i didnt have my headphones plugged in all the way lmfao not saying thats what’s happening in your case but if i hear other ps4 users dont have the issue im having then i have to fix it one way or another lol it will drive me crazy

Maybe even try re-installing the game??

Bro I’ve tried damn near everything and it’s been driving me insane for nearly a year and a half. I’ve tried unplugging and replugging in the headset like others had told me was a temporary fix and that worked once, after that never again. I may have to delete the game and redownload if but that sounds like a pain in the ass.

I have a weird problem on the PS5. The game says installed on the app but it won’t load. There is no option to play or delete the game. I’ve gone through the storage and the game is not there to delete and reinstall on the HDD or my external. Can someone please help me? I’ve tried renewing the licenses but it’s driving me nuts that the app is frozen and I can’t play.

Do you see any responses in this thread or literally any fucking other from the devs? They haven’t been here for 2 years. Move along. Sorry.

1 Like

Does anyone else have anything helpful to say regarding why the game isn’t working on the PS5 at the moment?

No

Go play other game

Phg broken

1 Like

Have you tried searching for it in the playstation store??

Fixed it on the PS5. Removed my external HDD where it was saved and it allowed it me download it again. Then when I plugged in the HDD I deleted the old game and it’s now working again. That was an annoying bug.