Put more effort in DLC

Are you referring to my infinite smart disc flight macro test footage?

What macros? 👀🤐

1 Like

I wouldn’t know about that but it should be tested.

I am just busting balls , it is bugged , or at least it was unless they have fixed it

He was very generous in his review

In actuality it’s a very average game

Really only good up until you finish the campaign

Unless you have goldfish memory

I’m not sure I’d stay it’s fast to the point of not being able to parry it lol. It’s definitely bad for melee. Two full combos won’t down with disk

Only 3 things i dont like was the ending mission and not fighting a Engineer. Such a tease they made me think we were gonna fight them 😂
3rd part was hold square for missions. I hate that shit. They should add mini games like in Terminator Resistance

1 Like

LMAO

Everything involved with a paid DLC should be exclusive to the people who paid for that DLC. Why pay for something when you get it for free in the next month. You want Isabelle’s op Sniper but don’t want to buy the DLC? Just wait a month and get it for free.

1 Like

That includes the stats as well , not nerfing it weeks later

1 Like

I already own that character

At this point I don’t why I keep feeding them money for essentially just skins now.

1 Like

In good time , my friend .

A tidal wave of shit is coming their way

Weirdest monetization system honestly.
Feels like they wanted all free updates but Sony wanted to see some kind of ongoing income.

They realized that every character dlc being paid along with everything with them meant literally nothing for F2P players, and the Free updates for F2P would just be balance and the odd map and never seen modes which will never be seen.

I agree with you but your beating on a dead horse here.

1 Like

I know but i also know Illfonic wants to do better. We just gotta keep at them saying wtf bro, no. Do better. Lol

Like they did add sound to Isabelles sniper as feed back asked for but still.

4 Likes

Your comparison is a mmo but I hated that since it’s founding since I was a founder, damn made revan a lil Bish

Immortal Emperor is my favorite along with the sith Empires troopers