Question for the FT guys

The rate of fire of this gun seemed off to me, I am wondering if anyone has any thoughts. Maybe I just do not pay enough attention to the gun sounds but this one seemed to fire faster than any in my recollection.

If I am wrong and this is something I need to be ready to deal with so be it, but I am hoping getting some other opinions will help.

A higher quality (non YouTube) video can be provided if you would rather review that.

Thanks!

Looks like he is using the QR4 with a suppressor, that weapon doesn’t take health down that fast, but I couldn’t see where the rest of the team was located, so not quite sure…

1 Like

It was just the two, the other two were dead. The second was netted.

Looking at this it looked like the netted guy freed himself because I see damage incoming from the rear as well.

That was probably it. It was more the sound of the weapon that threw me off.

Could be macro, but the vector and the AK definitely fire that fast and can burn health incredibly quick, so…still not sure.

Well knowing the weapon will definitely help me. When I get some time later I will run some experiments myself.

Not sure if I have that gun leveled up, but attachments do not increase rate of fire correct?

No, any suppressor adds almost 4 seconds to TTK. So it is best to not use them, unless you are role-playing. The AK has a TTK of roughly 3.2 seconds with extended mag in use. The Vector will not kill in one 50 round extended mag. The UMP however will.

1 Like

this should help you out now albeit the Hammerhead wasn’t tested at the time of testing they didn’t have it didn’t do any testing with yautja’s bane however i do know bane + bolt action sniper takes the mask in 2-3 shots and bane plus assault causes the vector plus extended mag to one clip you but requires every shot to land so it’s very unreliable
while the AK with bane kills with 8 bullets still in the clip giving more room for error in the same amount of time as vector in that situation

2 Likes

Looking some more, I missed the first net, so during the extra melty part I am taking fire from both FT.

Probably no foul play, I just got schooled.

Ich hab gelernt!

There should probably be ttk videos from 75 and 50% indicating the meta, rather than strange clips featuring reloads being accounted for as DPS. It just isn’t realistic and is resulting in a less than optimal gun meta, given that this is a team game. :o