Question for the Melon Boys.

Fake melons? You mean cantaloupes. They are green on the outside but yellow on the inside. Very tricky šŸ˜€

Thereā€™s also papayas. Also green on outside, but more elongated shape

1 Like

Cant miss a chance to kick a PRED when heā€™s down. Law of the jungle

1 Like

Lol! Yeah I guess you would call them that!

But a specific one is called Bananaboi who had a rather salty encounter with a loved streamer! Who she then private messaged me asking if this salty melon is apart of us! So there are a few out there trying to ruin our semi good name lol!!

1 Like

55 posts still no vid

4 Likes

Cause it will probably show that either the op ping or @Weevo540 ping was so ridiculously high that it will only prove one thing!! Could be wrong maybe they are waiting for it to render to yt

1 Like

Also weird that

Wevoo posted this 3h ago and this thread is 2 hours old

2 Likes

šŸ‘Ž

1 Like

50 of them from the melons. Lol. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if this is a elaborate PR stunt

5 Likes

Well only 3 or 4 of us besides weevo have chimed in!!

I dont think the op is ready for some of the pc melons we know lol!!

3 Likes

Are those the terrorist melons?

3 Likes

Oh, you should see ppl doing a rage quit left and right, saying ā€œI hope you dieā€ and death threats when you kill them in the game.

Yesterday, some twitch streamer said on the mic before the match

ā€œI hope you guys wonā€™t get mad when I kill youā€

I popped my mic and said,

ā€œitā€™s cool, itā€™s just a game, you win some, you lose someā€

Then he replied with ā€œnot everyone has your attitudeā€ and Iā€™m like, why would I stress over a game?

I soloed him as Recon vs him playing as Zerker. When I said GG, dude rage quit.

2nd match.

I was just doing the mission on my Scout and called the chopper, didnt even wanna bother with the guy, so I did 600 dmg only and me and randoms got on the chopper and that was it.

Twitch dude had 0 kills again and he popped his mic screaming

ā€œWhat kind of aim bot do you have?ā€

• did a rage quit again
3 Likes

Lol!! And pc scum who put raisins in there potato salad and pineapple on their pizza

3 Likes

I knew, who would ruin a pineapple by putting it on pizzašŸ˜…

1 Like

Jesus dude

2 Likes

Ah, somebody finally noticed that

1 Like

I can understand getting frustrated and people need to learn to just put the damn game down when it gets like that. Hell the game is meant to be fun, if it ainā€™t put it down.

5 Likes

Die heretic

4 Likes

This game is life, if you donā€™t take it serious then youā€™re a loser and I want zero affiliation with you.

Also unless we get a name or a video it could literally just be someone with the retro watermelon profile pic.

6 Likes

SADIST!

4 Likes

I want my mid air bullet back then. Pull it out of your Scoutā€™s ass if you have to.

And

Git

Gud

2 Likes