Question for the Melon Boys.

Are you boys prone to rage qutting?

3 Likes

@obe4477 they must be be, because Wevo just did. Couldn’t hang with the TRTB squad. Went into second wind and quit 5 minutes in.

Here’s the video fellas. This is why. Also, how’d all those downs on your multiple field medic team feel? 😅

@Eshtion

6 Likes

Ummm, sorry to burst your bubble there Weevo but that’s not the match we are refering to.

Do you guys have the video?

2 Likes

OK. Then I have no idea what you’re talking about. I have been encountering a significant number of issues tonight. Bugged loadouts, losing primary weapons off the map (disk and combi), etc. When that shit happens I just get a new match. I’m super sick of fighting the game rather than the other side 🤷‍♀️

4 Likes

You do need to get put on the payroll

4 Likes

OK man. Hope to play with you some time (that sounds mildly off). Take care 👍 also what does that stand for? Just curious

At this point they can’t afford me

2 Likes

Not usually. If Weevo left it was because his game bugged out real bad/unplayable, or he bluescreened. He gets that real often.

And if ya trying to insult us Melon Men, Fak yu lol.

4 Likes

Thanks. Full disclosure, sometimes I just say fuck it even if it is playable. Like the video above. Could I have continued on and probably been successful? Yeah. But with the loss of a primary weapon, I just said nope. Tired of getting fucked by the game and playing with one hand tied behind my back.

2 Likes

Just Git Gud.

You must be so upset!

1 Like

Depends on who you’re referring to, as far as I know most of us deal with the match we’re put up with unless the game crashes or horribly fucks up in some way which for @Weevo540 is a constant issue he deals with. Do you have a video of the match?

2 Likes

To the OP, if you’re referring to me and the lobby I think you are with little miss and talier, all of my loadouts were glitched. No primary weapon no secondary weapon no gear. I messaged Talier to apologize.

He needs to be a content tester, because clearly illfonic isn’t even playing their shit.

4 Likes

Imagine!! Lol imagine playing this game constantly and not understand that bugs happen! Lolz

2 Likes

There are more bugs in this game than there are in the basement of a rundown house.

@Weevo540 as a fellow melon I hope you don’t let scorch earth beat your scout lmao

1 Like

Lol is that one of them!