Question for the Melon Boys.

Aren’t you the guy that uses Assault Duelist…

That’s ironic.

Naw my buddy is playing with some randos and said he saw weevo with melon icon lol

1 Like

I dont think so @FromTheHood is a pretty decent dude!!

1 Like

Just played him. Good round. I won before reinforce. But it ran horribly. My frame rate was tanking and button input failures again. Got winded trying to eat a pig because it took four attempts to actually eat the pig 🤷‍♀️

2 Likes

I think you’re missing my point lmfao.

1 Like

Sounds like the game dicking you over as always lmao but nice🔥

Ok

At this point I just get lubed up before it enters me. I actually tried getting a video after the fact to tag OKH in to show how bad the frames are in base ps4 but game wouldn’t let me 😅

1 Like

Yeah that ain’t hood. He cool

2 Likes

Yeah im pretty sure he talking about thunderwolf or dan

1 Like

Being good is irrelevant if you’re using glitched specializations.

1 Like

Im pretty sure ur wither thinking of thunderwolf or dan3000

I’m not sure I’ve played with Thunderwolf before. It’s possible. I have no clue who Dan is.

1 Like

But also I can say when JH disciplined was a thing ai used it once

Are you talking about the screenshot from another thread but also maybe you hve player against him so im not gonna argue with it because it may be true

I’ve seen all kinds of glitched JH loadouts. It’s just a bit stupid illfonic lol.

1 Like

I’m the guy that snipes Preds in mid air.

1 Like

Honestly, the one that really breaks the game the worst so far is Assault Duelist. I’d assume JH Stalker would be balls too. I haven’t seen that one yet. I’ve run into a few Assault Duelists as fireteam though. Throw your game away, holy shit.

To me, Glitched Specials are cringe when used in Public Games but fun in Privates, if everyone’s okay with glitched specials of course.

1 Like

Sorry to burst your bubble again but I have never played with Little Miss or Talier. Now I’ve played against Lil Miss and she raged quit as well.

I have played Friday the 13th for last 4 years. I know all to well about Illfonic and their bugs.