Question

This is a random question off the top of my head but has a predator ever caught a rocket from an rpg and thrown it back?

2 Likes

Sadly not, but Wolf in the PSP Requiem game could dodge Tank Shells.

Be cool to not only see a Pred catch a rocket, but honestly if they surfed on one like Dante from DMC it’d be even cooler.

2 Likes

Oh okay, but it would be cool if predators could ride rockets.

1 Like

It’s why we need a Character Action Pred game.

2 Likes

A new predator game in general would be good, even if it was a ghost buster type game where your team need to go to certain areas to kill predators. Actually this sounds fun.

1 Like

Nah i’m done with multiplayer shit like that. Give us a single player game again. Spider-Man style city sandbox, preferably back in Neonopolis. Skill-based melee combat focusing on looking cool & maintaining your Style with Arkham Knight style Stealth.

1 Like

God, that sounds like fun.

Want to be able to grapple, leap & climb around a huge Cyberpunk city. Induce fear & use an array of gadgets in tactical stealth engagements where you break the enemy down one by one & get into blood-pumping fights with a colorful array of enemies from Cyborgs to Ninjas & even fucking Luchador Wrestlers like in Concrete Jungle. You need to FEEL like the apex predator, the ultimate hunter.

2 Likes

No pred is a match for wacky pizza delivery man.

Excellent sales pitch, where do I sign.

1 Like

I’ve thought about such a game for close to a decade now. Needs to be a true sequel to Concrete Jungle, a worthy successor. Should even go above & beyond CJ. CJ ended with Scarface as the boss of the City, fighting to the death with Hunter Borgia atop Borgia Industries’ tower. The tallest building in all of Neonopolis. Any sequel to such an event would need to go beyond. I think it should have the Player Pred fight upon a Space Station against either a Rival Pred from a different Clan or a new Cybernetic or Hybrid threat, with the Station breaking down & falling to the Earth as the two fight it out.

1 Like

That sounds great and with new graphics it will be even better.

Somebody will make one on unreal engine . The shit they are doing with it is crazy