Queue broke even worse

How in the hell is it that I load into games with other fire team members and there’s no predator when everyone is trying to play as that stupid samurai predator right now. I can’t wait until I finish my PS trophies for this game so I can quit playing it

Today was probably worse then launch queue times, shows how potential the queue times will be when the next pred dlc comes out lol

Yet people still keep buying these crappy DLCs

That’s how ya milk a famous ip right there

as much as I liked dutch DLC, I see predator with katana as a waste of money

1 Like

Luckily it was only 5 bucks, but I was disappointed with the katana. Which was depressing cause I love katanas.

They need to change tactics with dlc… maybe release duo packs every month? 1 pred + 1 ft member ??

1 Like

Katana is very good weapon (specially for tracking and fast step forward) but the DLC is garbage. Just wait 17 and you will get the weapon (of course they will nerf the katana I 'm 99% sure). I bought the Dutch DLC to support devs but looking at this DLC I 'm not sure I will do that one more time. No maps, no game mode, no ranked , no stats, they only make the gear point visible that is completely usless. They need to rework the queue system and add some new maps and game mode before the gamme will be dead.

Yup, it is messed up. I can understand that the queue for Predator would be longer, but no Predator in a lobby is just a sign of how buggy this game is. Also the estimated wait time for a FT has gone up?! This is why I did not buy the DLC right away - I was afraid that the new patch and update would do nothing positive for the game in terms of playability, and, unfortunately, my assumption were right… ;-(
Just tried queuing for at Predator game and during a wait of half an hour I had 2 cooldowns a went back to matchmaking every time I was about to get a game - and I still haven’t got a game. This game is becoming worse and worse for every time they do something with it. Usually games tend to get better as they are patched and updated, but this just gets worse.