Quite literally the worst and most overpriced game I have ever purchased on PLAYSTATION

-1 game mode.
-Over 10 minute wait to play as predator.
-Over dozens of bugs and glitches. “Might as well call the game starship troopers on account of all the bugs”
-Most basic minimal customization options I’ve ever seen on a ps4 game.
-Developers don’t give a flying fuck about their audience or the money they invested into their game/company
-Complete lack of communication from developers.
-Atrocious frame rate to the point where the screen freezes.
-Pay to win DLC, “I bought Dutch on early release about more than a month ago. Yes he and his grenade launcher are early access pay to win.”
-Completely broken loot box system
-3 basic ass maps that can be completely explored in less than 15 minutes.
-Horrible microphone chat. Either really really low or super high. “And no it’s not because of proximity like they designed it”
@Courier @IllFonic

I could keep going but I though I’d just make a small list of the most obvious things wrong with this game in case anyone still wants to defends this game or illfonics work “or lack of work”

I will never again in my life buy another product with an illfonic logo on it lol

And for those that want to say I’m bitching… well calm down sweet heart don’t pop a blood vessel there. I’m simply listing facts as to why in my opinion this game is dead and boring.

Ask yourself this. Will you really be playing this game in a year if it stays as is or keeps the current route it’s taking?

13 Likes

For me, it’s TLoU2.

2 Likes

What do you expect to happen now that you have wrote this?

I cannot unsee TLOU2!

There is literally nothing offered in that game other than this image. May it be with you for eternity.

2 Likes

Yep 2 content drops per month and a roadmap meanwhile red dead online is triple A abandonware lol.

3 Likes

I don’t give a damn if anything happens at this point. Like it would be nice to see change but I highly doubt it. I’m just pointing out the flaws and calling them out on it. It’s bs

1 Like

I hope they nerf pred

1 Like

We hope to much lol

I get it but you act like you are the 1st to say this, y’all might as well copy and paste at this point.

Why’s there a thread about TLOU2 in General Discussion 😝

1 Like

Lmfao

And I won’t be the last to say this lol. What’s your issue here?

Red Dead Online…it’s criminal what Rockstar did, I gave that game so much and they abandoned it like a kitten in a trashbag…

1 Like

Damn, beat me to it👌🏼💯

1 Like

It’s repetitive complaints, what’s so hard about just not playing the game anymore?

3 sameish roles post launch and then silence for a year, guess its over.

No go ahead! Multiple postees are allowed!! But find something different! Like super mario bros! Let’s get this mammajamma going!

1 Like

Ok lol you can go back to your safe space now. If you don’t like it then don’t comment simple as that.
At least o have the balls to call them out and not “wish and hope” for things. Lol
Just because you enjoy this polished pos doesn’t mean thousands of others feel the same.

In all fairness, you’re right but I’ll play this game until the day the servers are no more…there’s something about this game, and unless an even better Predator focused game gets released then this feeds my Predator addiction sufficiently…

Will they be getting any cash from me in the next DLC? Not unless it’s got maps and missions in this month’s update.

6 Likes

I know this game will get better eventually but it really shouldn’t be that way. We shouldn’t buy games on the promise that they’ll fix it later. What ever happened to shipping a finished product? Guess those days are long gone.

I agree with your complaints though. It’s upsetting to see what could be an amazing game, not tap into the potential for it. Now I know there’s been a lot of datamined stuff but those aren’t even in the game yet. For the game we have now, all I can say is it’s mediocre at best.

For me personally, I can’t even bring myself to play it no more to reach level 150.

4 Likes