R2 (fire weapon) glitch

Aimed with shoulder caster, went to charge and nothing happened. Stopped aiming, tried to aim again and wouldn’t aim at all. Switched to the bow, aimed, R2 still wouldn’t work. Switched to disc now, does the melee swing bug then lets me throw the disc

2 Likes

Look at those players just scurrying right below you…you were in their field of view clear as day since you weren’t cloaked and yet they do nothing…even with full ammo and health…

Literally had the sight on him for 5 seconds and it wouldn’t fire. They ran by me with no idea…and I couldn’t shoot them. Soooooo frustrating

2 Likes

Has this happened to you more than once? And/or do you have a longer version of this video that shows the whole match?

I can post the whole match and yes I think it happened on another match that was not recorded.

OK. If you could share the whole video, I can get that to QA. Just in case there’s something we can identify that triggered things.

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet Here’s the full video. The previous clip starts at about 9:28

Thanks. Looks like you leap, eat a boar, then leap again before this scene. Passed along to QA to see if they can review.

1 Like