Rage quit solution.

I still say stick to the original plan and force rage quitters to play 5 hours of in game ft with a dunce cap before they can play predator again.

Ft rage quitters get an added blurry vision

Nothing game breaking just enough to be annoying

If pred quit after ft raping his ass i thinks its ok cause there is nothing he can do after … But when FT member ragequit during match its worse cause they abandon their teammates.
If pred quit after u raped him its not ragequit cause he was there whole match… If pred abandon game during match thats ragequit

It takes common sense to see that.
But you can tell they lack that.

2 Likes

That’s not a rage quit tho. There isn’t shit for the pred to do after that.
I’ve never been pissed at a pred leaving after the disarm.

3 Likes

Because it doesnt break the game and he gets no xp or anything from leaving like that either…

Its a legit waste of time.

Its petty tbh. They just want to have the pred player watch them t bag them.

At this point in time, I don’t even care when ft players leave. Its whatever.

Honestly how a simple leave button hasnt been implemented in that scenario yet I have no clue.

1 Like

Lol well the devs play ft apparently.
So maybe the devs like to t bag xD

2 Likes

I wonder if the devs play primarily on pc or ps4.

That’s a good question.
No idea.

It might explain some of the mindsets behind balance.

1 Like

Like which ones?

Sound primarily. I think the reason sounds are so damn loud is because they want people to be able to hear them even from TV speakers. Hence console.

However if they are ps4 focus, then why is aim assist so nonexistant? In a game with this much mobility for pred its like shooting yourself in the foot.

Hm. You know, I didn’t even think about that for sound. I’ve used headsets for years now, I forget not everyone does, tho I wanna say 90% of the ppl I met and play with do.

Yeah ikr. But another good example of this is the current cod modern warfare. The footsteps are so atrociously loud and I think it serves the same purpose.

Yeah it gives you that enemy is nearby…its Funny i had few matches when i was chasing one ft member but he was playin like theres no one behind me… These guys playing without headset and cant hear shit even you are behind them

1 Like

I automatically quit if I’m on backwater and 3 of the fireteam start to camp the cheese spots penalizing me because I dont want to contribute to toxic FT behavior would be lame

2 Likes

I’m not averse to a rage quit penalty but what about unavoidable disconnects. I see FT’s that disappear before I get to them and as FT I often see a Pred suddenly disappear from the match before they reach us or in the middle of attacking us just suddenly start running in place because they disconnected. I think the game has too many glitch disconnects at this time to implement a penalty.

Plus as a Pred if the FT are hiding or camping in a spot I can’t attack them and even if I’m FT and some of the other FT’s do that why should we be trapped for the duration of the match? I believe that’s called holding the game hostage. Which is griefing?

1 Like