Rage quit solution.

A fireteam player that rage quits should be forced to wear a dunce cap that reads rage quitter and has blurred vision. Also can’t play predator until time is served.

A predator that rage quits can’t play predator again until they play fire team member with a dunce cap until time is served.

Both effects last for 5 hours. Clock only counts down when in a match. Clock resets to 5 hours if they rage quit again.

Adding this to the list because someone brought it up, in knowing disconnects do happen frequently, I’ve decided 2 free ragequits should be allowed each day before activating the dunce cap effect. Unless there’s a way to determine if it’s a rage quit or a dc.

5 Likes

Single someone out in the year 2020?

4 Likes

Yes we need to crack down on these kids.

3 Likes

Considering how many times predators leave whew they get disarmed I would love that.

Not disarmed, just no mask

1 Like

Ft gets blurred vision

1 Like

You could view this as harsh but I bet they never do it again 😂

2 Likes

No, I mean how many times predators leave when they get disarmed, its close to every single time. Imagine predators going in most matches with no mask on… Oh the rage will be moved on the forums.

They should just match quitters with quitters?

1 Like

I’ve only ever left a game one time, that was against a cheater who was lag switching.

Oh yes, I am sure predators ques look wonderful right now, you can sure afford to split the que even more…

Would love with the number of FT who rage quit every time they die the first it would be hilarious

The game ran fine the entire match, until I downed 2 guys, when they went to reinforce I was already at the radio waiting for them. They lagged it to the point I couldn’t move until the reinforcement arrived then it went back to normal.

Goodbye player population.

If there’s an up-tic it has to do with the reenforcement timer being extended. It’s likely to get worst as teams stop bothering as more people quit.

There I changed it. Lmk what you think.

Ok so both predators and ft get a dunce cap and get placed in a separate que designated for quitters?

I was thinking this could be a decent way to drop predator que times by forcing players to play ft for 5 hours in game time.

1 Like

It wouldn’t be a seperate que, it’d be prioritization. Plus this would reduce the number of predators in primary ques decreasimg their que times. Yes FT is under the same affect but you would need 4 FT rage quits to every one pred rage quit.

There’s more than enough predators to compensate for the uneven rage quits.

This could work