Rage quitting.

i think that will take the the caution play away …everybody will go in the predator because if you respawn unlimited even weaker what do you have to be afraid of than ??you come back annyway … now everybody plays carefull you have limited respawn and healths …if you create that you can go deathmatch style go run shoot like lunatic you respawn annyway …and predator have it sometimes though like it is now

I didn’t suggest unlimited respawns

but 2nd thought it wouldnt be bad for the reinforcements respawn weaker whould be a point to balance the game more to predator side again …2dutches 2 support is though to deal with let stand that if 1 make to the radio the 3 other tanks are back full health full gear and predator you have 2 syrette only …but if the boars respawn all the other side of the map you can only trust in the syrette not bad idea i go with that you suggest ^^

sorry misunderstood my bad

1 Like

That’s exactly how i feel when playing as Fireteam, if i die then i don’t want to sit and wait 90 seconds + the time it takes to reach it aswell as realising it’s active, and hoping that someone will go for the reinforcement radio(many people doesn’t go for the radio, or doesn’t understand that they should go to it).
The people who still are alive might not even make it there, or the Predator has trapped the shit out of the radio and camps it. I can save myself all of this by simply leaving and queue up for a new round with fresh players.
The current reinforcement function is piss in my opinion. Sure, if i’d be playing premade games then it’s fine, but i don’t.

Editing and adding: If i notice that the rest of the Fireteam are good players who have brains, then i probably stay to see if they will go to reinforce. But i often end up with potatoes, so i’m bailing out.

Respawning as boars is more fun.

The way reinforcements are now? Yeah this is understandable I guess. I’ve come around on this point, while I won’t do it myself I understand why people do. It’s equally bad that when someone does go for the reinforcements and there’s less people than before or none at all. Hopefully that’s corrected Tuesday