Rage quitting.

Nearly every match, some rage quits (after being killed)

Yes people are disconnecting, but this is certainly rage quitting.

Feel the experience and V being stripped isn’t a good enough consequence.

Without pushing more people away from the game, why don’t we try to think of something that makes people stay.

Higher rewards for finishing matches?

Ability to level faster also?

A match bonus that can tell how many games you’ve played fully in a row (keeping in mind disconnects)

Any better ideas?

3 Likes

Disconnect timeouts, work well for most games however its a case by case situation, if the game isnt stable its also punishing people that crashed recently.

Maybe only have it penalize players that agree to quitting?

But then how do you nab those folk that will just disconnect a router or something?

I get the game isnt stable, but I’m focusing on the ones making the matchmaking experience poor. Leaving after being killed.

1 Like

People that press leave match prematurely should get the penalty, router disconnecting is tricky cause most games treat it the same, Dead By Daylight has one, it treats a crash, closing the game, no wifi counts as disconnect.

2 Likes

people have no incentive through being either max rank, or don’t bother with veritanium.

I feel penalizing players that feel no consequence will solidify this playstyle.

Why not give a huge 5k match finish bonus so people stick around till the end?

Or provide a progression to something players want/need? So they feel the sting of leaving?

I’m just spitballing at this point, but I cannot stand seeing people leave one by one because they think the laat person is just going to die. (I make an effort to always rez my teammates, especially if I’m the last guy)

1 Like

I think it would be cool if players would spawn as guerillas after reinforcements have been used up

1 Like

Reinforcement radio cooldown is 1½ minute long, plus the time it takes for someone to reach the radio(if someone is even planning on going to it to reinforce the team). During this time you can simply quit and queue up again, 20 seconds later you find a fresh new group ready to go for a new round.

Why sit and watch others play when you can just go again? Illfonic increasing the timer for the radio was like a kick in the crotch.
And i’d say 7 out of 10 Predators leave after they die and when the bomb is defused, they don’t stay to watch if the Fireteam will die from the AI or not. So same thing goes to the Predators.

4 Likes

and what you gonna do if sombody his internet connection falls away sometimes penalty those too ?not everybody got high speed connection in the world you gonna end up loosing lot of players …and bonus for what leveling up ??if you are lv 150 like me there is no hughe bonus xp because you reached the end all ready…and for the cosmetics extra credits …i have most of the cosmetics i want on this level and also extra credits be real if you play as predator you earn 10,000 xp and what you get 500 credits …and many people rage quit because they want enjoy the game much as possible …if you wait 8 to 12 min in the weekends for a predator match and you get melted in 10sec and get runned out in second wind and shoot they killed you the first 4 or 5 min …off course people rage qiuet because they want to go fast in another match …and i admit sometimes i qieut too a lot why because i am working person with a daily job and if i get shot you waited more than you can play …people dont come to play a game to sit more in the lobby and are more waiting to get revived …the point is there is no fun if you have to do more waiting than you actualy can play …you want to enjoy the most of a game as possible if you have only few hours you can play in a day …maybe m8te look it from the other perspective …we dont rage qieut we qieut because we want to restart fast in maybe next good battle …but i understand if they qieut befor even the reinforcments are called people shouldnt do that thats treu even i dont do that ^^

It really annoys me when I think there’s four players, I kill one or two and it’s “Fireteam Eliminated” because 2 ducked out. Like, if I’d known there were only two actually playing the I’d have taken it easy and allowed the exfil…

Then again, after the epic ass whooping of biblical proportions I’d just given them I understand that they wouldn’t want to go through that again…

You wanna play hard, so that whenever they see your name again as Predator that they feel that anxiety of "shit!! Not this again!"😈

Yeah, when I lose I leave the match. I don’t earn XP anymore and VT payouts for Predator games is pants, so once I’m eliminated I’m trying to queue up for another match and not watch some asshole teabagging my corpse.

3 Likes

What’s up with all the ellipsis marks?

Well I mean I wouldn’t call pred leaving after the bomb disarmed as rage quiting. What’s the sense of sitting there at that point?

100% correct on the reinforcements timer though. Let’s hope that’s fixed Tuesday

2 Likes

and also a good team always do the reinforcment but if you have team that can go exfill and choose that what you gonna do keep waiting to see them escape or lay down predator and he start his bomb …there is no point in staying for what to get 200 vt ???man than you have lot of patience and free time wich i bet most of us dont have

again.

How can we stop people from doing this?

I’m hearing a ton of problems and not solutions!

Yeah every match the pred rage quits after I disarm his bomb

1 Like

Well watching a group of dudes for nearly a minute defend your body could get old.

I’ve even started leaving.

Why not start up a game in the time it takes for the FT to recover the body?

Earn next to no V as pred anyways. Maybe provide an option to leave for people that STAY dead? Ft or pred?

2 Likes

Meh to each their own

1 Like

Or how do we get people to stay the full amount and want to watch the end?

2 Likes

I mean since vt is hard to come by boast it for the pred for being a good sport and staying. 500 if they lose.

They need to implement a way for them to still play despite the fact they’re dead

If Pred kills FT why not give him the chance to wipe out the whole map?

I propose dead ft spawn is as the guerillas and have to work against thier former teammates for big rewards

This gives them yet another chance to kill Predator

Granted they will have no perks or medkits or any of that bs

They just keep respawning as weak ass AI until everything is dead