Ramoutch974 is back

Hello, I prefer to play Fireteam and I stopped the game in December 2021 because after Isabelle there were no more new Fireteams. The developers having regained their copyright with Sonny, I come back hoping that new Fireteams will arrive as DLC.

The gameplay in the fireteam camp is more difficult than before and hunting has become risky. looking forward to repeating my experience.

2 Likes

I mean its called PREDATOR hunting grounds for a reason, the predator is supose to hunt the fireteam not the other way around, so fireteam being made weaker isn’t really a bad thing.

1 Like

Fireteam is as easy as usual unless you are with 3 potatos vs a pred with half of a brain

1 Like

There are 3 type of fireteam squads, the newbies, the casuals, the predator hunters.
there are 2 type of predator players, the newbies, the ultimate hunters that pull of the most strangest shit and win.

1 Like

There needs to be victory on both sides, otherwise I don’t see the point in playing for defeat.

What about a way to challenge preds to knife fight duels if your last ft standing? That would make FT more interesting.

1 Like