Randomize Starting point

guys you need to randomize the starting point , dont let ft to chose where they drop

7 Likes

+1 for this

Agreed

1 Like

Or…counter.
Vote infil. Change the missions and locations more so you can’t speed run 1 or 2 camps

2 Likes

they need both i think , the randomness of starting point will help + increase the time for each mission

I think it’s okay to hit that first objective quick off infil but it’s a big beautiful map they spent a lot of time making. Let’s see as much of it as we can during the match

1 Like

i think this will be broken for pred . because pred would just activate alarm in every camp before they chase ft

Honestly lately with the AI the way it is? He’s just saving the FT an extra step.

Dunno about you but every time I’m on Airstrip or Excavation I’m fighting a 3rd world dictators army on top of the Pred anyway

1 Like

how ? most of the times i dont find alot ai

Then I wish I were you cuz I’m constantly swarmed

Yeah they need both lol… but then again u will have people shutting u down cause the map just aint that big enough for that… and they can be easily tracked by target isolation since start…

So to have your idea implemented… they need to make bigger maps + change target isolation to not know exactly where they are… rather u get 3 pulse scans that scan like footprints and sounds and thermals… but it does not show their location… it shows their last location and u need to follow their tracks.

They also need to make random objectives that cant be speedran

we dont need bigger maps or rework target isolation
we just need random starting points and if this dont work (wich it will work) then we see if we need other changes

Bruh if it was that simple people would be supporting me and you from start… and i have made reworks like this but people get mad when you just suggest this with the current game design…

im telling u that this stuff is needed to get it work.

It’s because you found THE MOLE!!! that’s why you get the entire army of Guam chasing you.

1 Like

Nah they just trying to get the money back for that security door they used to not hide the safe. The one that practically needs C4 to open?

Edit: “There’s the mole!” Definitely Zeus’ best line so far. Austin Powers level conviction in that VO line

1 Like

@Fire and I did that mission yesterday I fucking die every time I hear it.

2 Likes

Spawn points should always be random and not selectable. They need to add significantly more spawn points for both sides given how frequently i keep running into people going straight for the opposite teams spawn points. Especially when it comes to seasoned Predator players. That shit happens frequently.

Why? I know Zeus is an idiot but why would you drop your team further away than you need to?

then why we have to chose the starting point ? if zeus is not idiot he wouldnt give the choice to ft , he would drop them to the closest point

So let him.