Rank system

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Today I want to present to you my vision of the ranking system in this game. It is needed in order to select players for you depending on the level of your game. That is, both the squid and the predator will have their own rank, which increase or decrease depending on wins and losses in matches. The game will try to look for rivals of your level, but if they are not enough, then it will look further, but already a rank lower and so on until the game lobby gathers. I want to see this update in the game, since I sat on my streams for 7-9 hours and 2/3 of the stream I defeated everyone -_-. I want to meet worthy rivals more often and not look for them for thousands of years.

3 Likes

You will have the baby rank. And gesp will have the loh rank.

2 Likes

you will have the SHARLOTAN rank

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

up

Would be cool to have a scoreboard to show off the Predator, Fireteam, and Stargazer kills, alongside the rank level of each player.

Having a ranking system is not a good idea for this game because it’s asymmetrical and broken as fuck!

If a ranking system is executed, every ft main would always play with the most broken loadouts in order to maintain their high rank, this would mean pred players literally would never win a match.

Stop this nonsense already and go play a real fps competitive game.

1 Like

Yeah precisely. There are already enough squads who just run 4 Field Medics with PDLs

1 Like

Yes exactly 💯 in every ranked fps the top players always run meta loadouts and there is nothing one can bitch about. Now, imagine this game with the best squads always bringing the most broken loadouts and pred players not able to call them out for being cheap because they are just keeping their rank high.

It’s nonsensical to implement ranking in this game.

1 Like

Maybe then finally Illfonic can’t ignore the balance and actually do something about it…

Ahhhhh who am I kidding, as if they will listen to them as they listen and address anything said here, as they claim they do.

1 Like